Reviews for The Winchester Uncertainty Principle
Rebecca chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
I just have to say that your stories should be studied before anyone attempts to write their own fanfiction. Details, details, details. It's all in the details. The fact that you provide definitions for words that are archaic is a prime example of why your stories are a standard of excellent fanfiction. I think it'll take me a few years to get to the point where I can post fanfiction that even comes close to your standard. I don't usually review fanfiction unless it is expectionally bad or exceptionally good, and yours take the cake!
mcatB chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Another wonderfully written story. Good enough to remind me of my college philosophy classes! LOL!
beyondtired chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
I don't know what more I can say about this other than I absolutely loved it. It was awesome and I wish I had words adequate enough to tell how wonderful I thought it was.
THE someone chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
this episode came out in the u.s. as Shadows, and meg didn't die...
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
I've read all the very same spoilers so happily went with it. :-)This was very, very good. Watching the boys struggle with the morality of their work was a fascinating and intense experience. Personally I'm hoping Meg is a willing participant in the demon's work - I don't want to have to expend too many guilty feelings on her! :-)

I loved the title. Now I have visions of Numb3rs' Charlie Eppes 'doing the math' and talking about Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle in my head as well as my pretty much constant ones of Sam. LOL! A very nice way to start the day here in the U.K! *grins*

Thank you.
Faith chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
A very interesting discussion between the brothers! I love reading your fics because they always contain such elaborate and thoughtful themes. And being the geek that I am, I loved the Stargate references! ;) Also, thanks for those notes at the end; learned something new from them.

Always looking forward to more, should you feel inspired to write another fic in this fandom :)