Reviews for First Case
the-dreamer4 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Oh sweet! You get us in the little throwaway details! ... Cat Grant as Science Editor? With class? What a hoot! A previous reference of Linda King as Society Columnist wasn't so bad ... she didn't necessarily have to have Cat's ... fashion sense. You're following in the footsteps of whatever scriptwriter decided that James Olson owned the Planet in this world. (I don't remember the other substitutions in the episode.)

I like your portrayals of a world where everyone knows Clark is Superman ... great ideas with Lois being his spokesperson, and with Charlie ... who would ever guess Supes has a *third* identity, and he's a riot ... when will some guy make a pass at him? *grin* He almost takes part of the place of primary-world's Jimmy Olson (but he's a hunkier sidekick).

Well, I think I have one more to go in this series ... until you get around to writing more. *hint*hint*wink*wink*

dreamer
RSegovia chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Great stuff! Thanks for writing this story and resolving the Alternate Universe plot for me. If it was in chapter format I'd put it on alert just in case you wrote more, but alas it's not, and I don't do author alerts. Anyway, good luck with all future stories.
Joseph Benjamin chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Bravo! Another great chapter in this series! Loved the Leo Nunk plot line. I've always appreciated how true you stay to the characters! Great work!