Reviews for Destiny's Savagery
Loufiction chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
Very promising story here :) Please keep going on!
Talicor chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
HOLY FREAKING GRAVY MAN! This is spellbinding! Why, WHY have you left this amazing tale to rot for so long?!
PLEASE RETURN AND FINISH THIS!
Zireael07 chapter 5 . 6/5/2011
I love the story! Will there be more?
edd chapter 4 . 9/14/2009
Update

She was whore at the streets? lol
fdksn chapter 5 . 8/31/2009
Really interesting and I'd like to read more. Please update!
Balloons go POP chapter 5 . 6/9/2008
wow! this is by far the best vader story i have read in a long time. your writing flows effortlessly and i really feel the anguish and fear in your discriptions of padme and vader. you have a real talent, please update soon i so want to find out what heppens next? will she eventually remember?
SailorPikaAngel chapter 5 . 5/7/2008
Ah! I don't know whether I want to trottle him or cuddle him! In the previous chapter he was all twisty and dark and ready to mainupulate her into another person... someone he can mold.. but reading him all alone holding the japor snippet.. *sniffles* he is suffering and padme is confused... his actions betray him. his head bowed as if in mourning and him wanting to touch padme... i want to read more! hs is being pulled in two different directions and i hope to see padme will be able to reach him! hope this will be updated!
Lisii chapter 5 . 4/19/2008
Please write more, this is so good. I'm dying to find out what happens next. Pretty pwease.
suzan chapter 5 . 12/31/2007
Wow. This is amazing! Keep going...I can't wait to see what will happen when Padme gets her memory back. And will they have more kids?
littlelights chapter 5 . 9/6/2007
Great story! You're keeping a great tie with the characters while keeping the plot original and believable. Very good. Can't wait for an update!

littlelights
WolfCipher7 chapter 5 . 8/22/2007
Wow! I'll say it again: WOW! This is excellent so far, very deep and dark! I wish you were updating more frequently, but I suppose I will have to wait. Just don't forget it forever, OK?

~Alien Roxi~
searth chapter 5 . 7/20/2007
OMG Please continue! This is soo good!

Ignore those who have no idea about fanfic- this is an example of what fanfic should be like! Kudos to you, wonderful author, for sharing with us this wonderful tale :) I hope you do not stop writing because of a few flames from people who do not understand this is an ANGST fic. You have lots of fans and visitors checking in to see when your next update is! Please please continue

searth )

PS - Note for the critics(such as Darth Leia) out there..Please understand, THIS IS AN ANGST/DRAMA FIC! not fluffy disney version of happy Padme where she is saved in one chapter and Vader comes back to the light in 3 seconds after seeing her! that is the beauty of this fic-it is realistic in the emotions and actions taken by both Padme and Vader. Vader is a SITH LORD for christ's sake. he is not going to just hug poor Padme and carry her off into the sunset! With that being said, please dear author, please keep updating the boards with your wonderful work. your fans are eager to see what happens to our Padme and Vader.
Madame Naberrie chapter 5 . 7/8/2007
Hi! I haven't actually read this story, or, well, maybe I have. I think I've gobbled up every single Padmé/Ani/Vader fic on this site. However, I've read some of your other work, and I think you are very talented. But I'm here to talk about the moron who flamed this story.

Darth Leia also gave me an awful review for my story "Burn." She's a complete jerk and hardly knows what she's talking about. Don't let her get you down! You're very good and clearly what she said about your work was not true.

Just thought you might like to her hear that. Just ignore her. Your work is truly wonderful!

-Madame Naberrie
Christy Tortland chapter 5 . 7/8/2007
Cool story! I look forward to reading more!
Jedi43Leia chapter 5 . 7/7/2007
You have got to be kidding , this is crap. Trying to pass this off as a star wars AU.

This is not Padme by any means of the imagination.

You haven't updated in forever and then you post this nonsense.

Where is the story here? Do you even know? Sixteen months to post a chapter and you ask if you have any readers?

You do love to torture Padme, I don't need to read ff for that Lucas did a masterful job in the movies.

You certainly don't seem to like women very much or is it Natalie Portman that you have issues with?

Don't worry I will not be reading anything else you may bother to post , so you will not receive any more reviews from me.