Reviews for A Near–Drowning Incident
Ghost of the moonlight chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Luffy is so cute~! So is Zoro! Good story!
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
yay how cute! I love it!
Loreto W chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
“Yes, Luffy. If you promise me that, I will kiss you as much as you like.”

VERY NICE T_T u_U I don't have words to explain my emotion, these fan fics, your fan fics are so cute, are so nice, ar the nicest fan fic that I have ever read! Really! Oh it's too late, but tomorrow I'm going to read again "A Zolu wedding story" that story was very funny n/n I loved the part when Luffy say "I don't tell him yet" ! o something like that, but ah was so nice! Ah and I would like read UssopxKaya story too Would be interesting well congratulations for all your stories You have done a very good job, really congratulations oh u_u I would like speak english this form I coul give you a good review u_u well SEE YOU! AND THIS COURSE IS GOING TO MY FAVORITES!
Renn chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
aw, gotta love Luffy's last line! sweet fic!...it's true that Luffy would risk his life for a snack...lol!
Some Girl101 chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
I bet Zoro would kiss him even if he didn't promise. ;)

Great job.
Aunju Canaharu chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Oh! that is so beatiful... ZoloxLuffy forever!
Rose Kitsune.EXE chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
I think Zoro overreacted a tiny bit, but his best friend/lover *was* nearly drowned, so we can overlook that,and scream, "KAWAII!" *que Rose smashing everything in path as she extolls the virtues of Zoro/Luffy* great first pairing fic! *gives you an Aloof!Zoro and a Happy!Luffy plushie*
SpiralUchiha chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
AW! So sweet
Noriko Sakuma chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
CUTE!

A lil OOC BUT WHO CARES? *shakes fist* This was to cute!

Please write more? *-*

~Noriko
Pocky of Doom chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
YAY! You finally posted it! *glomps* So cute! I still think you should write more though ;3