Reviews for Sewing up loose threads
mishy-mo chapter 5 . 4/3/2006
aw!
gategirl7 chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Cute- I liked the Firefly reference!
KaylaKML chapter 5 . 4/2/2006
Well, it is in my opinion better then the Entity one. The main problem though, once again is the fact in about 1/3-2/3 of all your sentences have some type of grammar error. I say you should ask for a beta in your author notes, or I can give you a link to some SG beta sites.

You have Jacob nailed down character wise. I think he is the best characterization in this story. Straight to the point XD I love him.

As for Jack, you seem to waver on him. With Jacob he was ok. Then as you moved toward the cabin you switched him into a different being, like some people do. When they go out and meet new people they act how they think others would like but then they get home and its totally different. I dont know how to explain it.

Sam as a bit emotional but I cant say that a bad thing. Overall though I think you wrote her character good. A few bumps along the road.

As Dan and T werent in it that much cant really say for sure as I can S&J. However I like them better in this one then in Entity one.

Does this help?

Good Job XD

PS: I will bet my liver that you dont get at least 3 reviews all because of no beta. I think you need a liver to survive, so thats saying something. XP
Rose Stetson chapter 5 . 3/30/2006
Thanks for the chapter! It was great! *tear*
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 5 . 3/30/2006
Good chapters.
Ellie 5192 chapter 3 . 3/24/2006
Aw... that is so sweet! I love it! Please update ASAP!
Natters chapter 3 . 3/23/2006
sweet chapter
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 3 . 3/22/2006
Good chapter.
BallsBreaker chapter 3 . 3/22/2006
great part, more!
BallsBreaker chapter 2 . 3/22/2006
well Jack isn't the only one who would like to punch out Daniel. more!
BallsBreaker chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
too bad we didn't have that talk on the show, more!
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 2 . 3/21/2006
Good chapter.
Natters chapter 2 . 3/21/2006
good chapter. love the way danny interrupts ;) more please.
HeidiT chapter 2 . 3/20/2006
A really, really good start! Looking forward to more!
LuSo chapter 2 . 3/20/2006
I like the sounds of this story, i know it has been done before but i love it almost every time except when there is Sam and Jack related angst to do with their relationship. From what i have read you're a very talented writer and believe me i am looking forward to the upcoming chapters post soon please.