Reviews for Happy Birthday ObiWan
So cute!
MADStar529 chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
Great story.
Dearest Destiny chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
haha I love the last sentence
Darth awesome chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Nice story, I read both chapters sure I'll never be too at anakin and obiwan the same way again but who Care's:p,ps I love birthdays:)
bryneesI chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
poor kitchen... i know how it feels to clean that space up. it's just horrible. you can feel the horror in there. disgusting. really. but anyways great story and poor oldy obi wan you're not old at all , you're 40 years old. tssss that's not too much. but everyone even the greatest heroes has their own insecurities.
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Well, I loved this slash :D It was so... cute. I actually favor AniObi slash. Somehow, in an odd way...
Lovegranted chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
I wanna see the look on his face! *throws a min-tantrum* urgh!

haha, loved the humor in this fic! Mace Windu and Yoda are seriously the best combo (no slash!) that ever graced the Jedi Council xD

oh Anakin... how come in every story I read, you happen to be deficient in domestic chores? O.o

great story!
Anakin-Jason-Skywalker-Kenobi chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
:D OMG! :D LOVED IT! :D Wish I could see Obi-Wan's face when he saw the kitchen the next morning! :D -AJSK
Alex0821 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I LOVE their dialogue towards the end of the first chapter.
jj chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
thoroughly entertaining. thanks for sharing.
jj chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Shrugging out of his cloak, Anakin climbed onto the couch and on top of Obi-Wan, ignoring his attempts to dislodge him (had he not restrained himself in the blanket he may have been more successful) and waited for his Master to give up.

great start to the story. it was fun to read. liked your humor. the poking in the ribs, the getting kicked and the above snippet really amused me_ followed by the 'force' shove.

i feel for both of them. it's not an easy situation to be in. i'm like your obi-wan. hate celebrating my bday_
whatnamebutnoname chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
oh dear. forty. XD great chap!
CacaoBean chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
I lurves it! XD
gala-granger chapter 2 . 4/22/2007
i loved this fic! and i loved the idea of ani wrapped for obi!