Reviews for Sister
Tatumn chapter 13 . 12/14/2015
Your story is beautiful and you seem to be a school kid, are you
tatumn chapter 11 . 12/14/2015
Awesome cliff hanger
Tatumn chapter 8 . 12/14/2015
You did fine I really liked how they came together
Cool chapter 2 . 5/26/2015
Lovin the story so far
BartWLewis chapter 14 . 6/17/2013
This was a very good story liked the whole Beast Boys sister aspect.
James O chapter 14 . 4/3/2013
that was an interesting and original plot beast boy having a sister
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This is very interesting. I'm looking forward to reading this
Kurai803 chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
ROFLMFBO (rolling on floor laughing my freaking butt off!)! my fave scene: Robin's knocking scene. so, it was s hard that Cyborg had to knock for him, huh? i was literally on the floor in that scene. i can imagine somethig like that happening in the actual cartoon! AWESOME!
Wickedly Lovely2396 chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
AWESOME
Silver-Creasent-MOON1995 chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
i luv family sotories!
pls-let-me-delete-this-account chapter 14 . 3/1/2008
i loved it!

i shall get started on reading the sequal
Ccero chapter 6 . 1/16/2008
Dude, I got to be sincere with you. You got one nice idea for a fic. However, all the Titans (except perhaps Cyborg) are COMPLETELY OOC. They simply aren't nothing near to what they are in the show.

Sorry, but you have to work on that. Stopped reading here.
daliabean chapter 14 . 10/18/2007
i'm so happy i can hardly type this...I LOVE U! this is THE most awesome story, like, ever! beast boy...raven...morph...cy..robin...star...i...u...i cant even think straight! its so gripping! hold on, i need to jump and scream with joy first...i love it, love it, LOVE IT! its really good how u fit everything nicely together...everyone has someone...well maybe except bumble bee...and cy...he finally has someone...morph...in my head it was always, raven with bb and robin with star...and cy...i dont noe...now, its cy with morph...in my imaginary world, one where im a titan, cy has always been a big brother, a bear-hug, meat loving(like me) older brther, but a brother all the same. an awesome brother, but a lonely one...now he has someone to flush his face, quicken his heartbeat and tie his tongue...in other words someone to love...and someone to miss and hover in this mind during her absence...i love it when it ends this way...happy ending all around...its just beautiful...write more stories, yeah? u're gud...keep at it...bb and rae forever!

ps.i noe this is a rather hyperactive review but but this story gives me the kicks...love always makes me feel this way...
Torahamutaro-chan chapter 5 . 10/17/2007
You and I seem to be the only ones that like that movie(Ice Age 2)... *sigh* -_- mucho sadness lol
Torahamutaro-chan chapter 2 . 10/17/2007
Very cute! _ Although I DID have a problem with Raven in this chapter. She's extremely OOC, which in some fics is okay, but not this one. I wish you luck in the sequel that you're working on now. Ja ne! ]

~Torahamutaro_chan~