Reviews for Meeting Tom Riddle
AliaAtreides84 chapter 5 . 4/6/2015
This is the best fanfic I've read so far. I actually don't find it utterly implausible, as many fanfics are, just for the sake of wishful thinking. I like the way you wrote Tom Riddle and Hermione in such strange circumstances. I would love to see the story continues, if you ever come back to it.
Crystal Woolf chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
Great so far. I absolutely adore fan fictions involving Tom Riddle and yours is going along quite nicely. Eagerly I shall await your next update and I am very glad you ended it on a note where it wasn't a dreadful cliff hanger. Your writing is very formal and fitting of both of the characters and I found myself enjoying it completely.
Hungry.Reader chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
I would love to read more! Really good story so far :)
robertdowneying chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
You know what? This was, so far, the best tomione fanfiction I have read. You portrayed Tom perfectly and your choice of words were just excellent.

I'm just sad that the story had to end that way. Or is it really the end? I say write more :) You are an excellent writer and you have some talent there. :D
Susan Drakian chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
I really really love this story but, acording to the date it has been years sense you have wrote more on it. I'm not even sure you still come on here or even want to continue it. I hope you do. I love this fic. its amazing and so well written
oceantreefurysun chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
please update soon! this is the only one of these stories that is actually good!
oceantreefurysun chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
wow, ive never thought about hermione and riddle together, but it seems like a good pair, doesn't it? anyway, im adding this to my favorites, so you'd better keep writing! [no pressure ;]
akeira chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I really enjoy your story, but you need to work on remembering to add question marks!
AmQaudrus chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
very good story!

one of the better timetravel-stories I read!
Emma chapter 5 . 12/12/2009
You mast finish this story it is the best story about Tom Riddle I ever read and I ever will.
voldyismyfather chapter 5 . 10/22/2009
love it x
Cortexiphantom chapter 5 . 9/3/2009
I know the chances of this story being updated is slim to none, but for what it's worth, I enjoyed it immensely.
rosemarie17 chapter 5 . 8/27/2009
ah this is so good i mean really really good plz plz plz UD soon! i love it
az chapter 5 . 7/28/2009
update this story please!
TheGreenElephant911 chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
This was so interesting! Can't wait for more!