Reviews for Here's to Goodbye
Give my socks back chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
He's such a beautiful disaster.. as the song said. *sniff*

What a lovely story!

I spent three consecutive days watching the full metal alchemist episodes, ensconsed in my room! Lol, it was so great. The japanese version mind, on youtube. Because I tried to watch the american version, but I couldn't styand it, not after I'd seen half of it in Japanese.

All throughout the episodes I wanted to kill Winry lol! She was great, but Ed and Mustang are emant to be!

I'm not one for slashes... but mustand/ed is just too great! lol!

This one was so cute, it conveyeed just the right message to me. Like Roy, isn't it, to go off without a bit of concern for our beautiful ed, so he can go get a promotion lol!

I really enjoyed thios. Perfect grammar... and the song went so well with it. I nlove it!

Autonote: Ellie's fanart glaeery pics.

For FMA, Harry Potter, Final fantasy and dr who. Cheersx
CC chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
OMG that was so freakin funny. i was trying not to laugh i never even thought about them being together. i love it when ppl do that.
Leela14 chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
aaw how sweet. well done. *claps for you*
RainbowAlchemist chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
that's so sad...what song is that, i recognize the lyrics, and the melody is like right on the edge of my memory, it's frustrating.
Killing Curse Eyes chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
-cough- Well I loved it. It was rather sad though. D It made me cry. -it'seasytomakemecry- xP It was so good, you deserve a chookie. -nodnod-
Murali chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
How lovely. Sad, but lovely still. _
KittyHug chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
That was really sad, but sweet.
Roy-Fan-33 chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
That almost made me cry... :(

Great ficcy...