Reviews for Faith
yume111 chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Ive really enjoyed reading your story, its very well thought out and written and nicely paced. The mood is sort of somber, but it really fits.

Thanks very much!
dairygirl chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Oh, poor Draco with the dark voices haunting him. I'm so glad Harry had enough empathy to care about what happens to Draco and seek out those who would hurt others regardless of being Gryffindors or members of the DA. You made Harry quite real for his emotional depth, his unfailing adherence to what is right and the fact he didn't like the research part of his job. I loved how Draco slowly became more alive in this story, his dreary existence lessened by an unfortunate encounter and Harry's presence.
Gilaine chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Hi!

This is a very well planned story; I'm impressed that you had the confidence to hand this out to us in it's entirity! I enjoyed reading this very much as you have actually written to include the events of HBP. Now moving onto the sequel! P

Gilaine
Bullied chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
What an interesting story you have written! Good job!
lohshi chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
I was caught the minute I read the opening! You've written a suspenseful story with character development that's totally believable. Terrific writing...I'm on to the sequel.
Two Ladies of Quality chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Very lovely. It's too rare to find something with a compelling plot, three-dimensional characterization, and emotional resonance. Well done. I guessed that Parvati was the one involved (the CSI "any character with lines is involved" effect) but the reveal was nice. Though now I'm wondering how she found them in the cemetery. Hm.
pottergothotter110 chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
i thought this was a great story.. it's nice to have something different. :) yay! im gonna go review on the other one now.