Reviews for What The Eye Saw
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 1/15
Dear Asrai:

Is it my imagination, or did this story change topics halfway through? It started out being an exploration of Moody's physical self-image, and then in some mysterious way it got into the topic of how useful his eye is. It's not that I object to either theme (albeit, with respect to your specific execution of the latter, I might say that I don't believe in the slightest that Alastor Moody would ever be so devil-may-care as to hire a prostitute, eye or no eye), but surely 451 words isn't so much space that you couldn't limit yourself to one or the other?

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
wickedswanz chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
*Laughing* That was fantastic!
iDazzlePeople chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
haha this was great. i just wanted to see if anything good came up for moody and oh boy! keep up the good work kiddo
Lisa chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Ok, while waiting for fire on darkness, i thought i'd wander around your other fics for a bit..

This is.. frankly.. bizarre. In an endearing and highly amusing way! Never really looked at Moody in that way before.. kinda feel as though part of my innocence has gone, but this story was so funny and strangely quaint that it was worth it!

Lisa
galleena chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
I have to say this is one of the funniest Moody stories I've read. I don't know whether you intended it to be funny or what but frankly, it was highly amusing!

You're right, it was strange, but I think being short added to its humour. :)