Reviews for Secrecy
Azure-Wulfe chapter 22 . 4/3/2014
This is really awesome, and well written. The way that the scenes with fighting their inner demons reminds me a lot of Persona, with battling the shadows :o

Great work from the two of you! :3
Mirocchi chapter 22 . 9/12/2008
Oh my Goddess Martel, it was enjoyable. Thank you both. _ You did all the hardest parts right! Most people put romance on the fics too early and/or deny the past love as nothing. But you didn't and I'm glad about it. You didn't break the series, and you worked really well together. I could actually see it somewhere in my mind all along (although sometimes it changed to the game graphcis and it annoyed me. XD But that's my own fault for having weird mind...). I love KratosYuan.
Bobertha chapter 22 . 3/2/2008
YAY! Thank you, that was a really good story!

Um... -realizes how dumb that sounds- Ah well!
koholint chapter 22 . 2/15/2008
Aww, wonderful! I really loved the end...! :D
Bellena chapter 22 . 4/5/2007
That was a fantastic story! I'm impressed that you managed such an emotional storyline while managing to keep up an intriguing plot. Good job!

I have one criticism, though- I found it odd whenever the characters described themselves. It felt kind of awkward when they referred to their own hair colors and races- this is both when they describe their past selves and their current ones.

Other than that, though, I was totally sucked in :)
Azuru chapter 6 . 9/11/2006
Arg, once again, I couldn't make it all the way through a fic... I shall leave this review for now as a bookmark. Don't worry, I shall return to give a proper review. XD
Silver chapter 22 . 8/27/2006
Don't tell me the story is finished D

It's really good, I don't want it to end yet XP
Imaginary Self chapter 22 . 8/26/2006
Aw! They're so cute! I loved this story... yay for YuanxKratos!
screwthestandard101 chapter 22 . 8/16/2006
-mouth agape- There turlly are no words to describe that story. The ending made me choke up and want to scream in joy and the whole stroy in general was breath-taking. -calls publisher-

Anyways, Bravo Meowzy, bravo Katraa! You truly did this pairing justice and it warms me up indside. -blushes- uh...yeah. Lovely and c ya! - Iamme
screwthestandard101 chapter 8 . 8/16/2006
I'm gonna go read the rest of the story but I wanted to drop a review first. I love this story and thisis my fav. chapter so far. I love how Kratos tired to bury the memeroy with pain, almost like he couldn't forgive himself, bravo! Bravo! - Iamme
payroo chapter 22 . 8/13/2006
HOLY! That was an incredible story! You both are amazing authors!

*bows down*

ahh, the angst in Niflheim was so well done... I started to get emotional over an ff, which rarely happens.

And the last chapter was very... enjoyable! Ehehehh
Riih chapter 22 . 8/1/2006
I swear... If you couldn't wrap up a fic as well as you can I may have had to explode. _ When wonderful fanfictions have to be put to rest it makes fangirls sad! But I suppose you know. *sigh*

I laughed well picturing Kratos fall backwards in that chair. n_n

I liked his being so impatient - five minutes is not the end of the world for one who has eternal life. Funny though, I strongly agree with your idea of Yuan taking forever to get ready.

Well, I thank both of you very much, you did a very nice job.

If you'll excuse me then? n_n *collects a tape and hurries off*
Space Cadet Skip chapter 22 . 8/1/2006
OH! THE LAST CHAPTER? I DEMAND you write more! That was SUCH a great story! Oh well, at least I still have A Bundle of Joy to look forward to!
i like vader lots chapter 22 . 8/1/2006
SKWE!*loud thudding noise is heard*OMFG! I LOVED IT!*dies*
Roxie Zeke chapter 22 . 7/31/2006
*hugs* THIS IS SUCH A GOOD ENDING! *throws confetti around*

This is such a good fanfic. It's staying on my faves. *nod*

congrats on finishing it .