Reviews for Frozen Lips
Sabrina's Cookies chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
It's so kawaii!
his-little-troll chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Hm. It probably needs a good grammar check over it. And you don't nevessarily have to put !FLASHBACK! to let people know it's a flashback. A good use of transitional words would do the trick. :) Maybe a bit more detail and a little more spacing.

Honestly, all this little fic needs is a little tlc from a beta reader. :)

The idea was good, and the cuteness of a plot is workable. :) Keep practicing and you'll do a great job.

BTW, flames are when people insistently bash your work, for reasons that have nothing to do with your story. It's like the opposite of constructive criticism.
KakaSakuIshLove chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
I read this every day for my KakaSaku inspirations! love it! absolutley love it!
Yellowierd0 chapter 2 . 8/30/2006
grr... i had a feeling it might've been one of kakashi's dogs. *sigh* he just would do something like that wouldn't he... _ can't wait for the next chap _
River of Souls chapter 2 . 8/14/2006
mwhahahahaha...go kakashi lol lol
inuharutori chapter 2 . 7/25/2006
that was clever

haha good good put the next chapter up
another random writer chapter 2 . 5/26/2006
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Agent Sky Diamond chapter 2 . 5/25/2006
Yay! Next chapter please! Clever Kakashi!
AnimeAngel81 chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
aww the cuteness!
vmo chapter 2 . 5/8/2006
more plz!
One Watches chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
You can seperate the paragraphs and "embelish" your writing a little more! But other than that its good! Please update, well if it's not a one-shot.
TrunksgirlBlaze27 chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
That was definitely an interesting way to put Sakura and Kakashi together...lol! Anyway it was a great fic and I absolutely love SxK! By the way who's dog was that? Just wondering, update soon!
akirakaminari chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
what else will he do to keep her warm lol ;) update soon
Inuyashafeudalgirl chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Wow girl what are you talking about? You are an fantastic writer. A whole lot better than some I've read before. You have a natural talent! There was only one spelling mistake! Great story! Would you please continue, this was awesome and it would be more awesome if you made this into a long story. But then again if you don't do that sort of thing then don't worry about it. I will be looking forward to more of your work! Until next time, Ja Ne!
ronny-of-yore chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
What a way to find his house lol. I loved the whole "Quick, someone call covergirl..." gag! nice job.