Reviews for Blue Moons and Grindylows
Snuffles chapter 2 . 2/9
Oh this one was lovely!
I do not know what to say except let your imagination run wild :D This was a good read. Thank you.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
Great writing! Maybe Jily being caught? *waggles eyebrows*
icecatfire chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
ohhhhh do something with lily and james
Snuffles-Black99 chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
i'd love another chapter! really good story!
futuremrsjamespotter chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
this is really funny i really do hope you can write some more i relly enjoyed it pretty please pretty pretty please wih a cherry on top
Galaxy-Defending-Hopeful chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
This chapter is just as good at the other! I'd love it it maybe you did another Remus bit, as the one in chapter one was a little brief (in more ways than one...).

Thank you for writing such a great story, I loved it!
Galaxy-Defending-Hopeful chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Oh, this chapter is hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing, it's brilliant! I can't wait to read the rest!
Commander Ael chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
I like this, but I'm too lazy to come up with another idea right now.
sirius-seriously chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
I think this is a very truthful depiction of what life with the Marauders at school what have been like.

gj!
alli-sun chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
Pure crack.

Hilarious crack.

Pure, hilarious crack.

Actually, not-so-pure, hilarious crack.

Whatever, I loved it.

Maybe I can stop talking in one-line sentences soon.

Any day now...

Any day...

Okay, you know what? I give up.

So it was funny, it was hilarious, your innovation and creativity is really, really good and I'm glad you got it down on paper...or on the internet, whatever. Anyway, I really appreciate the laughs you're so generously giving everybody, I really need to laugh. There is a lot of social stress going on in my life. Personal matters, yes, and I always tell my private stuff to random people. Don't ask.

One question, is there any sort of plot for this? I personally don't care one single bit if there's no plot, I just want to make sure this doesn't keep droning on and on forever, resulting in a stale ending. I'd say think about the ending-

I just read your author's notes at the end. Dude, I'm stupid.

Well, if you think this chapter should end it, I'm perfectly happy with that. It was very, very funny and all the pranks were good. What just occurred to me would be a conversation in a future time, with Fred and George replacing Sirius and Remus, talking about their adventures in their school days.

Well, whatever you do, have fun with it! n-n
unimportant1 chapter 2 . 5/29/2007
No! Write MORE! I don't have any ideas, but plez write more!1
Ron Lover6789 chapter 2 . 4/24/2007
*giggles louder!* Oh my goodness! This is SO funny!

Great job! You should do some more!
Ron Lover6789 chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Oh my god! That was absolutely hilarious! I love that Tonks asked Remus if blue moons make werewolves horny. That was ABSOLUTELY hi-liarious!

...Shrinkage...*giggle at the thought of Sirius's...never mind*

Great job! Please continue!