Reviews for Severence
hule chapter 10 . 9/21/2014
What a pity you have not updated for so long.
Blueberry Babe chapter 10 . 2/10/2013
Thanks. looking forward to another chapter.
Griffin Raven chapter 10 . 2/8/2012
I can hardly wait to find out just what Severus polyjuiced to look like Harry Potter will tell Minerva...and more importantly

just how will she take what he tells her? How will Minerva feel

knowing that the departed Albus, kept the truth of Severus real

mission a secret from her...but just what else did Albus hide from Minerva or even Severus?

Also will the three intrepid teenager adventurers (Harry, Ron

and Hermione) will they ever meet up with Severus again? Will

Draco and his mother Narcissa, manage to stay hidden within Malfoy manor thus safe from the recent returned undead Lucius

whose now a vampire...and seems throughly happy about it too!
Griffin Raven chapter 7 . 2/8/2012'd really have thought that either Harry or Hermione

would have thought to ask a certain humble house elf for help

...because an elf could have immediately have taken them all to Godric's Hollow? After all elf magic is very different from

wizard magic, and I can't see the dark side taking the time or

the bother to tag/or follow elf magic at all!

Harry, just seems to be extremely angry about the secret that

he's recently learnt about...but poor lad, has only parts of

the puzzle which has undoubtably left him with an incomplete or totally erroreonous conclusion. Despite Hermione & Ron, having both known (or at least as much as his past at the Dursleys he revealed to them) they still particularly Hermione

fail to understand why Harry doesn't feel the least bit like aiding his poor very ill/dying uncle...after all they never

showed an ounce of pity, compassion to an innocencent child when he was left with them. So I'd say that the Dursleys do in

a way deserve there fate, karma certainly hurts, huh!
The fault in my heart chapter 10 . 11/12/2009
Oh definitely keep going

it is really funny

bu I do have one question

is Severus harrys father

or not cause I don't get it

keep writing

can't wait for more

uptowngirl48 chapter 10 . 3/29/2008
very very insteresting!
GirsLoveSlave chapter 10 . 2/22/2008
this is really good.i hope you update soon,i can't wait to read the rest.
where-is-my-tennant chapter 2 . 2/9/2008
the summary sounded really good, but when i actually read it i couldnt understand it. its too confusing... sorry.

Dramagirl007 chapter 8 . 1/9/2008
This story is interesting
cmtaylor531 chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Aww I love this story... Really hope you plan to finish it someday soon. Im in need of a good Severitus fic since reading the 7th Book!
paris97 chapter 10 . 6/28/2007
Hi I just read what you have written so far and it is great. I was so hoping for more. I am fearful that you have quit this story since it has not been updated in a long time. I hope you decide to continue with this because it is a very good story.
FatGlamour chapter 10 . 5/21/2007
HOLY CRAP! Please continue this! It is amazing! Looking, hoping, yearning for the next installment! Wonderful! So going on my fave stories! - Nat
honore chapter 10 . 4/19/2007
This is too good, a bit complex in all the storylines. (speaks volumes for your talent though) Update quickly. Thanks
Pooky The Kid chapter 9 . 4/12/2007
I read the new chapters (9 & 10) and all I can say is...You gotta post more. SOON!
Agrarrevolution chapter 10 . 3/21/2007
Another very good chapter! Your storyline sounds very interesting so far and the characters are IC. I'm looking forward to Snape's meeting with Minerva.