Reviews for Change of Fate
Byakuei chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Many years have gone by since I first read this but I always keep coming back to read it over and over. This story will always remain in my heart. Thanks so much for this, I will love it always.
yukiee jun. - x.chibininja chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Aww I almost cried! This is so emotional. I miss Fayt. If that makes sense.

This was a good story, but this feels much more of Fayt x Sophia friendship/drama than an Alphia. Still, I liked it (I like FxS anyway!), but damn I feel bad for Fayt! And Albel, he was so... soft o_o.
Little Miss Loved chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Mwa-ha-ha-ha... you killed Fayt, yay! (I'm so mean but hey.. no offense to you FaytxSophia lovers..)

The story was so cute. I loved the ending
BlueTrillium chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Since Blue wrote the rough draft of this, I suppose this is for both of you... :)

Aww...Yeah, that was really sweet. I did like the flashbacks on Fayt and Sophia's past relationship, and how Fayt handled what was happening to him. I'll agree that the Maiden of Irisa was the most fitting flower she could have used. _

I only found a couple typos here, and interestingly enough, they were mostly all in the same paragraph:

"A scuffing sound alerted me to the fact that I was no longer alone. It was a sound I had grown accustom to over the past year. I closed my eyes and listened to him breath behind me. “Yes, Fayt, you would be happy for me and him. You never showed were he could see, but I knew you were concerned for him too.”"

- 'accustom' should be 'accustomed', 'breath' should be 'breathe', and 'were' in "You never showed were he could see" should be 'where'. _ Wow, that breath/breathe one is hard to catch...I accidentally make that swap myself all the time...gotta love my beta...

I am surprised at how quickly Sophia and Albel got together - but this is a one-shot; I have no problem with it. If inspiration strikes, I would sometime like to read a story covering Fayt's death and how Sophia, Maria, and Albel (and everyone else) handled it back then. :)

Speaking of Fayt's death, it was cool how his Destruction gene was the cause. It seems very reasonable to wonder how his genes would react to being altered...maybe a self-defense mechanism gone sadly wrong...

"I can only imagine how the guys handled it. I’m sure that was a sight to see."

- Heh, yeah. *imagines all the guys (sadly minus Fayt) in one room trying to get Albel to wear a tux, or anything formal*
Blue Persuasion chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
OMG! That was a really really rough draft...you just made it explode! hehehehehe...and you didn't let me read the final version - NO I had to see it here first. I'm sure when you get home and read this you will laugh, but it's not funny (well, it is).
keeki chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
*Squee* This is so cute, well except for the Fayt dying part. Sophia did get her happily ever after despite what happened and so did Albel, they make such a happy family. Aw!

"He was being destroyed from the inside and there was no way to stop it."

I don't know why this made me laugh, I guess I'm just evil.
rice8369 chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
lol. great job of killing fayt. hehe. good thing she gets over him so fast. hehe.. i wonder what happen two months ago, after fayt's death.. and what really happen to her and albel...

cute. tell your cousin, he deserve an award..
ThrogmortenMimic chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Thats so touching! Man, i sound gay... lol anyway, its really good, but i have to get to work! K, cya!
kc-archive chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
...

I have no words. This was...very emotionally awakening.

It ALMOST brought me to tears, and trust me, making ME cry is no easy task. (Just ask Waffle!)

Just...the whole way this was put forth...especially the first person...and the part where Fayt requests to be buried in Arias because it lived was so LIKE him. And teh destruction gene being the cause of his death just seemed so...possible!

Very amazing.

"It might not help him in his travels now, but it was the most appropriate of flowers to offer."-I think it might help him a lot more than Sophia thinks. ;)

Oh, and yes, the Alphia part made me squeal like the schoolgirl that I am. .

I think Blue might just be creeping ever so slightly into the Alphia world... :3