Reviews for Anyday But Yesterday
lazurite chapter 7 . 9/12/2010
this is a really great story. you should update it. i love the interaction with nick and regan.
Thenchick chapter 7 . 5/28/2009
POST MORE
JellyFish72 chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Yay, you're going to update this soon? *glomps* That makes me very, very happy!
Dreamer with a Dancer's Heart chapter 7 . 8/23/2006
hey...pile...

yeah you...

WRITE PLEASE! it's been what...3 months? gr!
Kat Hawkins chapter 7 . 7/17/2006
update soon please!
Saxifrage chapter 7 . 5/25/2006
aw how cute! i really really really LOVED this chapter! and i love house too! the season finally was so incredibly amazing! anyways, update soon! PLEASE! summers almost here, so you should have time to write! hehehe XD

xoxo
thefirstphoenix chapter 7 . 5/19/2006
¡Hola! Congratulations on getting the scholarship! I haven't been doing a good job of reviewing this story, but I too have been caught in the vortex of exams, tests, final assessments, exámenes, or any other sort of name the teachers give them.

Anyways, on with the review. I absolutely love the idea of throwing an ER doctor or resident into a Buffy fanfiction. After all, with all the slaying, a doctor could play a much needed role. You did a good job justifying why Regan decided to tell Nick the truth about their undead assailants. Some of the excuses on Buffy were rather poorly constructed. Will Nick eventually become a key character in the story?

WILLOW: Oh, hi. Hey. Well, Buffy, I - I see that our preparation for the school-pep-dance-cheer-drill contest are coming along. Bring it on!

BUFFY: It's OK, I filled him in on everything.

WILLOW: Oh, thank God! If I had to explain all these weapons, I had nothing.

I didn't really notice anything that I think needs to be changed. My only suggestion, if you want me to be picky, would be to try to find a way to get rid of as many parenthesis as possible, and work that information into the sentence another way. In some cases, the parentheses are absolutely necessary, but in others, the information they contain could be worked into the sentence. Everything seems grammatically correct, but you might be able to make it flow a little better.

As always, hope you're doing well, and I wish you good luck on any more final assessments you have to take before the end of the school year.

¡Adios!

The First Phoenix
enchantedlight chapter 7 . 5/14/2006
great chapter! update soon!
ralyks chapter 7 . 5/14/2006
Great job! I really liked this.
nelle-fang chapter 7 . 5/13/2006
This was an awesome chapter. Can't wait for the next one. Nick sounds like someone who could work for the Slayers.
slytherin-mafia chapter 7 . 5/13/2006
Wow! This is an awesome story, and I can't wait for the next chapter! Congrats on the Scholorship, by the way, I have to start looking for those by myself. Good luck in College and at Graduation!
softly descending chapter 7 . 5/13/2006
Update Update update!
JellyFish72 chapter 7 . 5/13/2006
Well, I was going to yell at you for having such a late chapter, but then I saw that you had APs and graduation, so I can forgive the lateness. I had APs too... Anyway, congrats on your scholarship, Happy Summer/Graduation, and update soon!
spikes-storm chapter 6 . 4/17/2006
Hm cant wait to see how she finds out about angel and the rest of the gangs battle with HIV. Please update soon.
enchantedlight chapter 6 . 4/4/2006
great chapter! update soon!