Reviews for If Ever Again
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it!
Ayakafic chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
I was sceptic to reading this story since it was a J/P pairing. But since I didnt have that much against the couple while they were, since Woody wasnt ready and apparently not Jordan ether since she ended up with JD, I decided to give it a shot.

And you portrayed them really well. All honours to you, really!

And I'm real picky with characterisations, be it characters I like or don't like, doesnt matter, so there.

I cant say that I was particularly sad when he died though ;)

But I totally loved the ending! Just the way you portrayed them all, just wow.

Keep on going, please. But I do prefer W/J pairing above all else ;)
Moonbebe chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
That was beautiful, sad, romantic, heartbreaking and hopeful. I really liked Pollack and Jordan together. I like how you brought them back together in this story, even if it was only for a while... I think it was what Jordan needed - a complete change. And I like that she returned to her family. Even the ending with Woody was really nice. The part about not being able to tell time made me laugh... 18 months/4 years. Perfect. Another great story!
Jill chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Geez this was heart-breaking! :'( Really good job!
curlyhair343 chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
omg i love it! I miss pollack and i hope he comes back! BUT IT WAS so good!
2kool4skool chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
That was really sad. It was beautifully written but sad. I wasn't going to read it because of the whole Pollack thing, but I love your writing and couldn't turn away from it. I assume Woody and Jordan end up together, that gives me hope for tv Woody. Great job.
cdncjfan chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Awesome! I absolutely love your story. It brought me to tears because you make all the characters and events totally believable. Thanks so very much for sharing your talents! And maybe you should apply to CJ to write for the show. You could do it...Rhoda
Sunny2006 chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Beautifully done!
Lioness-Rampant chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Wow. Again, I can't begin to tell you how I appreciate a writer who makes me think outside the box. You've made a character that I really didnt feel much for into someone real, someone that I would care about. You even made me cry! It was beautiful, from the desperation in Woody telling Jordan not to the idea of Jordan truly wanting to be there for JD. I also thought the ending was fitting, I dont think JD would have wanted her to suffer and I think he knew that she loved him, but Woody was her heart. Amazing job!
pryrmtns chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
wow! I enjoyed that completely. I like that Jordan walked away and found something more healthy.

I'd even like to see this story "fleshed out" more, when the bug bites
Beth chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
That was really good.
cavanaugh-girl chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
I loved it, you're such an awesome writer that I could actually care less about the pairing ;] The story itself was great enough..I loved how you wrote all the characters the storyline was good as well and J/W being on good terms again is just a perk.

Thanks for sharing I really enjoyed it.
Ayjah chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Wow must be soulmates - they always end up together!