Reviews for Friends With Benefits
nicfoto5 chapter 10 . 7/16
I don't know if you have a sequel to this story or not (I haven't checked) but I really hope you do
Noteasytoimpress chapter 10 . 6/16
OH MY GOD THAT WAS FREAKIN AMAZING! Your a genius! Its a shame that it was so short tho but keep up the good work!
Devrat chapter 10 . 4/22
I have read this story twice and I still enjoy it .keep up the good work.
Last true Naruto fan chapter 7 . 2/24
Wtf that kind of relationship in Hidden Leaf Village would be scandalous do not bother weed in this fanfiction this is not what fanfic was about fanfic was both white and story about your show now every other Naruto fanfic is it about couple or lemon all about Naruto being beaten up an abused and in vitro this perfect about not being beaten up by the village you know what somebody's fanfic artist need professional help please if you an actual friend another do not read anymore Naruto fanfiction go by the comic book you might have a better time we didn't there please people of a bad excuse for Naruto fans so if you're a true Naruto fan stay away from the stuff is not worth reading
Eu gostaria sim de uma sequência. Talvez no primeiro capítulo fale sobre o nascimento do filho de Naruto
Guest chapter 10 . 7/10/2016
I luv ur almighty writing skills
Guest chapter 10 . 7/5/2016
Oh my god I LOVE NARUINO FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART and this fanfiction? ABSOLUTELY WONDERFULL. Thank you very much and please Can you do a sequel? Please very please?
Guest chapter 10 . 6/1/2015
Love the plot and really want to hear more about Naruto and inos love story plz write more
Guest chapter 10 . 4/11/2015
Please continue
Spooky-Boogie000 chapter 10 . 4/7/2015
Hey there! I really liked idea behind your story. I had high hopes coming into this story, I just felt that the execution of the story was wrong. I won't say this story was lame, because it wasn't. It was a decent read, I just wish it was better. I also called the ending of the story in the second chapter so you might want to work on that as well. But all in all I give your story a 5/10.
josh chapter 10 . 3/19/2015
great story dawg ino and naruto make a perfect match ide give it a 10
TheExilez chapter 10 . 3/7/2015
Really fun fic! The confession feels just a 'tad' bit too short, but was still moving nonetheless. Thanks for writing!
Hecseferblade chapter 10 . 10/12/2013
Beautiful, I give it 12 fluffy kittens, please make a squal, maybe one where he gets innogerated into being hokage and a wedding
aca chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
We want more
tomuchhutch chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
Um is the sequel up cuz you've got a lot of reviews