Reviews for Friends With Benefits
Love the plot and really want to hear more about Naruto and inos love story plz write more
Please continue
Spooky-Boogie000 chapter 10 . 4/7
Hey there! I really liked idea behind your story. I had high hopes coming into this story, I just felt that the execution of the story was wrong. I won't say this story was lame, because it wasn't. It was a decent read, I just wish it was better. I also called the ending of the story in the second chapter so you might want to work on that as well. But all in all I give your story a 5/10.
josh chapter 10 . 3/19
great story dawg ino and naruto make a perfect match ide give it a 10
TheExilez chapter 10 . 3/7
Really fun fic! The confession feels just a 'tad' bit too short, but was still moving nonetheless. Thanks for writing!
Hecseferblade chapter 10 . 10/12/2013
Beautiful, I give it 12 fluffy kittens, please make a squal, maybe one where he gets innogerated into being hokage and a wedding
aca chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
We want more
tomuchhutch chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
Um is the sequel up cuz you've got a lot of reviews
Lucifer chapter 10 . 5/29/2012
Awesome story!
Anime Enthusiast7 chapter 10 . 5/6/2012
Wow, that was a great fic! I loved the ending... By the way, this is the first story I've put a review on every chapter! D
Anime Enthusiast7 chapter 9 . 5/6/2012
I thought Naruto's outburst when he ran into Tsunade's office was pretty funny this chapter. I'm so sad that there's only half a chapter left, I've grown really attached to this story in the last hour. ;_;
Anime Enthusiast7 chapter 8 . 5/6/2012
I didn't like Ino at all in this chapter. If he was coming to say that he loved her he obviously wasn't dating Hinata... Anyway, I know that my vote doesn't even matter anymore, but I hope she doesn't get an abortion!
Anime Enthusiast7 chapter 7 . 5/6/2012
Well, that definitely was short! I did love it though. It's funny how Hinata just marched up to him and laid one on him! P
Anime Enthusiast7 chapter 6 . 5/6/2012
I'm not sure why Ino automatically assumed that Naruto and Hinata were on a date, going to eat ramen is a thing that friends do all the time, especially if it's Naruto! I can't wait to find out how this is going to end, although, I'm really sad that it's going to. (
Anime Enthusiast7 chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
Wow, this chapter was pretty short... I'm pretty worried at what Ino is going to do. I'm guessing that because she saw Naruto and Hinata together that she's going to decide to get an abortion. I'm gonna go read what happens next!