Reviews for Friends With Benefits
I luv ur almighty writing skills
Oh my god I LOVE NARUINO FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART and this fanfiction? ABSOLUTELY WONDERFULL. Thank you very much and please Can you do a sequel? Please very please?
Guest chapter 10 . 6/1/2015
Love the plot and really want to hear more about Naruto and inos love story plz write more
Guest chapter 10 . 4/11/2015
Please continue
Spooky-Boogie000 chapter 10 . 4/7/2015
Hey there! I really liked idea behind your story. I had high hopes coming into this story, I just felt that the execution of the story was wrong. I won't say this story was lame, because it wasn't. It was a decent read, I just wish it was better. I also called the ending of the story in the second chapter so you might want to work on that as well. But all in all I give your story a 5/10.
josh chapter 10 . 3/19/2015
great story dawg ino and naruto make a perfect match ide give it a 10
TheExilez chapter 10 . 3/7/2015
Really fun fic! The confession feels just a 'tad' bit too short, but was still moving nonetheless. Thanks for writing!
Hecseferblade chapter 10 . 10/12/2013
Beautiful, I give it 12 fluffy kittens, please make a squal, maybe one where he gets innogerated into being hokage and a wedding
aca chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
We want more
tomuchhutch chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
Um is the sequel up cuz you've got a lot of reviews
Lucifer chapter 10 . 5/29/2012
Awesome story!
Anime Enthusiast7 chapter 10 . 5/6/2012
Wow, that was a great fic! I loved the ending... By the way, this is the first story I've put a review on every chapter! D
Anime Enthusiast7 chapter 9 . 5/6/2012
I thought Naruto's outburst when he ran into Tsunade's office was pretty funny this chapter. I'm so sad that there's only half a chapter left, I've grown really attached to this story in the last hour. ;_;
Anime Enthusiast7 chapter 8 . 5/6/2012
I didn't like Ino at all in this chapter. If he was coming to say that he loved her he obviously wasn't dating Hinata... Anyway, I know that my vote doesn't even matter anymore, but I hope she doesn't get an abortion!
Anime Enthusiast7 chapter 7 . 5/6/2012
Well, that definitely was short! I did love it though. It's funny how Hinata just marched up to him and laid one on him! P