Reviews for Phantom: A Retelling
aoikaito chapter 11 . 1/24/2013
look me up on youtube, aoi_kaito, i am playing monsieur reyer and understudying both managers in my high schools production of phantom of the opera- GOOD WORK :D
VampPhan chapter 21 . 2/23/2008
sigh...still as sad as ever, so sorry to say, but it was a comeplete waste of time to read. If I wanted to read the story all over again, I would get the book. Unless of course, you change the ending or something. Ah well.
mikell chapter 21 . 1/30/2008
Phasmatis lupus,

I wanted to let you know I really enjoyed your retelling of the POTO movie. I always wondered why tehre was nevera novel adaptation. I know the singing part would kind of be diifficult. But they did a photo novel for Rocky Horor Picture Show. But anyway.

I liked how you filled in some missing moments. I am a big missing moment and Alternate ending fan, so that was nice.

A couple of constructive criticisms.

1) Please do not beg for feedback. Only write for yourself, nobody else. I have been writing other fandoms since age 11 (I turned 39 two days ago) and have just begun POTO fanfic attempts. I never asked for feedback. It somehow cheapened it. But it came nevertheless. If you truly want feedback that helps, have 2 or 3 or more poeple beta read your story first. Another pair of eyes can find more than you realize. I am amazed at the things they catch. I am available for such and have loads of experience as well as a minor in English if you ever need help. Oh and I am a teacher in real life, so I would be nice not mean.

2) I want to see through your words the world you are creating. Putting more thoughts, feelings, and descriptions in can really enhance the story. This comes with experience. I read some of your other fics and you have lots of potential, but I think you would really blossom if you added more of the above.

3) I really enjoyed the relationship you showed between Meg and Christine; it really enhanced the story.

Keep it up!
Hot4Gerry chapter 21 . 6/9/2007
You shouldn't have stopped there. This is just the same old sad story. Continue on.A seuel is in order. Give him a knew interest. A new love. A new life.
Rachelle Adderley chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
wow i love it it's great i can't wait to finish the story it has a lot of deph.

go you teehee :)
mildetryth chapter 21 . 8/11/2006
Man, that's what happens if you don't check your mail in three days! Miss all those wonderful chapters! It was great!
Lost-Blue-Phantom chapter 21 . 8/8/2006
OMG! That was the sweetest ending ever! I really enjoyed reading your story, it was superb!
mildetryth chapter 17 . 8/7/2006
"“Seal my fate tonight- I hate to have to cut the fun short, but the joke’s wearing thin…let the audience in…let my opera begin!” he sang, picking up one of the many candles and cruel laugh before turning away from the scene and making his way up to the theatre." oh, I absolutely ADORE that!

Argh! cliffhanger! And a great one!
phant24 chapter 18 . 8/6/2006
Please update I am anxious to see what happens...The story is wonderful so far.
J.M.Sage chapter 18 . 8/6/2006
...

...

...I think... I think I have decided to marry Erik...
J.M.Sage chapter 17 . 8/6/2006
that's cute! i love Erik. *keeps Erik plushie for self*
J.M.Sage chapter 15 . 8/6/2006
poor little Erik...i think...i think you should make them end up together! *dances*
J.M.Sage chapter 13 . 8/6/2006
...damn. i keep disappearing. and now i'm here. HURRAY!
mildetryth chapter 16 . 8/6/2006
Cake! cake! Thank you!

Anyway, I always thought with this scene, that Raoul was a better swordsman, but that Erik's rage wqas so great, Raoul hardly could defend himself. good job.

Love it!
Lost-Blue-Phantom chapter 13 . 8/5/2006
YESS! I've been waiting quite the while for this installment. Anywho, as always, this installment was very luring, and I can't possibly wait for more.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »