Reviews for The Phantom of Hogwarts
Irish Ghost chapter 19 . 10/25/2009
Awesome story! I know it's been a few years since the last update, but please don't stop!

This is one of the best POTO crossovers I've read!
Bloody Phantom chapter 19 . 8/6/2008
its really good...i really like it.
aminta112 chapter 19 . 7/23/2007
This is so cool! I absolutely love Harry Potter and The Phantom of the Opera! Ah Erik! *phangirl faint* Sorry phangril moment. ; But please update soon. And I also hate, hate, hate Raoul De Chagny!
Yugijo chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Hey its the guy that has the star wars fanfic. I wanted to know if you were up to the challenge of helping me with some of the spelling and grammar errors that are in my story. Also I kind of hit a road block in the story. I would like to hear some of your idea's.

Sincerly,

Yugijo
Bearer of Christ chapter 19 . 6/13/2007
Please update!

I've been waiting for so long!

I'm begging you!

Your Humble Phan

Bearer of Christ
Akyesein chapter 19 . 6/12/2007
Please write more soon! I really want to know what happens next.
Akyesein chapter 16 . 6/12/2007
Very similar the the Halloween events in the first Harry Potter book. Still, it's good, and I like it!
Akyesein chapter 11 . 6/12/2007
Hm, making Raoul an 1800's Draco Malfoy. Nice touch.
Akyesein chapter 4 . 6/11/2007
An odd twist, but I like it! :)
Akyesein chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
Poor Erik. Charles should be ashamed. Anyway, good story!
cat1414 chapter 19 . 6/9/2007
i love the story i love and poto
kiku65 chapter 19 . 6/4/2007
O.o A well-written story, but you're reading the words of some who knows the Phantom only by reputation (never read a book, seen the film, or even read it on Wikipedia). Howvere, this does look good.
frodoschick chapter 19 . 4/27/2007
Cah! You updated! NO! You gave me a short chappie! No, no, no! You must update asap and give me a long chappie this time! Cliff-hangers...gr
Mominator chapter 19 . 4/16/2007
Woo hoo, another chapter! :D

What is it with grumpy old people so set in their ways that they're unwilling to take advantage of something that could be useful to them? Maybe he ought to just get one of those Mad-Eye Moody magical eyeballs. (wink)

LOVED Liona's commentary on Abraham and Anatoli's clothing. Once again stubbornness rears its (amusing) head.

I love this bonding with the grandparents, though "Grandfather" seems rather formal. "Grandpa" or "Grandda" or even "Gramps" would be so much friendlier.

Looking forward to more!

Barb
monkeygirl42 chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
ive read the book. it really sad i think. wsell the whole things sad and...yeah