Reviews for The Phantom of Hogwarts
mikabronxgirl chapter 11 . 6/29/2006
are Erik and Raoul going to be like Harry and Draco? The whole animoisty and rivalary. And Blustrode is going to be Erik's Snape?

I love this story.. it's very original and very very well written. you managed to capture the characters perfectly. i loved that little scene in the begining of the chapter between Peeves and Erik. I guess Peeves just learnt why it's a good idea to never mess with Erik.
StarrySpark chapter 11 . 6/29/2006
Wow, nice chapter! Professor Bulstrode is really mean. And Raoul is a jerk. Heehee. I like it! I also like how Erik could transform his match, showing that he'll probably be good at magic. The next chapter sounds really interesting- can't wait!
StrangeGirl chapter 10 . 6/26/2006
You have a really cool story here! I'm always really happy every time I see an update. Please continue this as soon as you can!
ZGory chapter 10 . 6/25/2006
So many names! That's great to see that Erik has made a friend in Mordrid. That Jared Butler name made me chuckle.

I'm a little sad that Raoul has to be the snob of the story. I get it since he is of noble blood in the original story. But he never seemed too uppity about it. Oh well, I still love the story. Is his brother in this?

I see a bit of Fred and George in Vince and Varick. I like that.

Did you make the sorting hat song by yourself? I haven't read the books in a while so I don't know. If you did, then great job.
Just Plain Insane chapter 10 . 6/24/2006
Teehee, Raoul's EVIL! I never expected THAT. Good, though, I likey. And is "Jared Butler" related to Gerry Butler, by any chance? Update soon, please!
mildetryth chapter 10 . 6/24/2006
So Raoul is in it too! Good idea to put Christine in Huffelpuf. I wouldn't know in what else. Good going.
mikabronxgirl chapter 10 . 6/24/2006
interesting choices for houses.. but I can see them both fitting in there so it works.. *groans* You just HAD to bring that FOP into an other wise perfectly good fic. Grr.. Is this to bring in the whole love triangle thing? It would have been more prefable if Raoul was just a stupid muggle boy living nearby Christine. I just hope that your Christine grows up to have more sense then the bookverse Christine did.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 6/14/2006
wow, interesting... cool.
ZGory chapter 9 . 6/12/2006
Portkeys sure are fun...yeah right.

That's adorable that you have added Christine into the story. At least we still get to see her as a happy child before her father dies. Any other characters from Phantom that we'll be seeing? I guess I'll just have to wait.

My name was spinning with all those 'V' names. Great chapter.
StrangeGirl chapter 9 . 6/11/2006
I LOVE this story! It is so much better than other stories that have tried to do something similar-take the PoftheO cast and stick them in Hogwarts-! The plot is well thought out, the characters are interesting and original...tis good, tis good!

please update soon!
Kriszti chapter 9 . 6/11/2006
wow... I really really like this story. I've often thought of Erik as a wizard myself. It's really good. Hope it gets updated very often! :-) Keep on doing the good writing work. You're a good writer. I'll keep looking back for more updates. Hope there will be a lot. It's started off as a great story already. Well done! :-)
Gab-OG chapter 9 . 6/11/2006
Interesting story idea! I love how you molded Kay's book into HP. Great! Yay, Christine's in the mix now!

I can't wait for your next update!
mildetryth chapter 9 . 6/11/2006
Good going. Continue. I especially liked the 'Hell hath no fury like a mad Giry.'
Mominator chapter 9 . 6/11/2006
Poor Erik losing his mask. Well, I hope he finds it before the others see his face.

I take it you used this portkey description from the movie rather than the books? Just that I was expecting the tugging feeling, "like a hook behind the navel" described in the novels.

I'm not sure what year this is set, but if it matches the book or ALW's musicals, why didn't the students take the train? Although, I suppose when it comes right down to it, Erik and his parents (well, his father, anyway) live much closer to Hogwarts than those in London, so perhaps a portkey makes more sense after all.

One last question. Did you purposely change Christine's last name from DaaƩ to Daee?

Just wondering.

I *loved* that Anatoli brought Erik's mother so she could also see him off to school. It seemed such a sweet thing to do for his son. I was also amused at Erik's wishes to perform magic before school started. I seem to recall that Dumbledore created many of the rules for the non-use of magic by underage wizards outside of school, but perhaps this doesn't apply in the 19th century?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to more!

Barb

(Guessing that Raoul will be a Gryffindor? Or will he be more of a Hufflepuff? LOL!)
mikabronxgirl chapter 9 . 6/10/2006
that was rather a cute scene. ah does Erik possibly have the beginings of a crush? so cute..

for minute i thought that the Le Mort family would be just like the Malfoys. glad they aren't. ( i hope they remain that way)

did you take inspiration for that scene from the fourth HP movie?

didn't really suspect Christine to be going to Hogwarts too. glad she is though.. wonder how she and Erik will interact and what houses they will be sorted into?. *fingers crossed for either Ravenclaw or Gryffindor* me I'm a lion.. Go Go Gryffindor!
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »