Reviews for The Phantom of Hogwarts
StarrySpark chapter 9 . 6/10/2006
Very cool! It's sweet how Madeleine showed up to see Erik off. Yay, Christine makes an appearance! Is Raoul going to be in the story, too? That Igor guy is kinda creepy... I really liked that quote about the Girys- "Hell hath no fury like a mad Giry.” That was funny! I can't wait to see what Madame Giry's like as a headmistress. Update soon, please!
mildetryth chapter 8 . 6/6/2006
It's rather nice writing, but not my kind of thing. though I'll keep on reading. Continue!
StarrySpark chapter 8 . 6/5/2006
This chapter looks really good! I hate and love the transfiguration teacher...sounds like a good villain! I also like how Erik has that relationship with his owl. It sounds a lot like the Kay Erik. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Phantomstar07 chapter 8 . 6/1/2006
it's all good, joelle. ebony & dragon heartstring, good combo. yay! NO MORE SCHOOL IM OUTTA THE PRISON FOR THREE FRIGGIN MONTHS! YES!

...on that note, i take my leave.

and thanks tons for the extra bit on SS, I totally
Phantomstar07 chapter 7 . 5/30/2006
awesome! i can't get to the next ch tho, parental controls suck. i'll read it later tonite for ya. can't wait for the party! erm... send me the details again if u dont mind. :) the invite was lost amid math papers. and review showstopper! :) byes

Ash
ZGory chapter 8 . 5/29/2006
Another wonderful chapter. I just can't get enough of how well you've mixed these two stories.

That professor was absolutely horrid! I guess her outward appearance also matches her inward one.

I just couldn't help but think of Artemis Fowl when Erik named his owl Artemis. I meant to mention this in my last review ,but when Erik asked his father if there were such things as blue mice,and his father responded, "Not when your sober," it reminded me of Moulin Rouge when they see the Green Fairy. Enough with the giant digression. I loved this chapter and now I am very excited that he will go to school!
mikabronxgirl chapter 8 . 5/29/2006
don't worry about the pace. i think you are doing fine. you can't just have Erik suddenly just end up in Hogwarts after being rescued by Anatoli Garron. Besides seeing his expressions as he experiences the Wizarding World for the first time is fun. *sorry i mean read*

anyway update soon.. looking forward to seeing him at hogwarts.
ZGory chapter 7 . 5/14/2006
I just need to come out right now and say that I am absolutley loving your story. I like this idea that you have come up with. It's very original, in my opinion.

I'm so sad that Erik had only one of his parent's affection while growing up. Charles is so spiteful and filled with malice! At least his real father is much better. (sort of like the reverse of Dear Frankie.)

I like how you have intertwined facts from the Harry Potter universe into the background for this was fascinating to learn that Erik is related to Rowena Ravenclaw.

Is Priscilla Pomfrey the same as Madame Pomfrey? Or is Madame Pomfrey sort of like a grandaughter? Is Erik going to get lost in the chimney network? Excellent job with the story.
deactivated2008 chapter 7 . 5/14/2006
It's cool! I thinks that this should continue! It is very original and has a well develkoped writing style.
StarrySpark chapter 7 . 5/14/2006
-bangs head on desk and groans- Oh dear...poor Erik. Is he going to do what Harry did? It would sure be interesting to see how Erik would get out of a mess like that. I loved your description of Erik's new life in the wizarding world. It sounds like he's having fun! Please update soon!
Elentir chapter 7 . 5/14/2006
It's cool! I like the way it going. And your style. Update soon!
StarrySpark chapter 6 . 5/4/2006
You're alive! ;) Very nice chapter- I can't wait to see some magic! I agree that Erik would make a really good Ravenclaw- he's probably more clever than the founder herself! Can't wait for the next update!
Ash chapter 6 . 5/4/2006
Nicely done. lol its crunch time for me too, you should ask me about it at school sometime. :) ttyl
Mominator chapter 6 . 5/3/2006
Can't wait for Erik to experience his first REAL taste of magic. Sure, a potion that mends broken bones overnight seems like a miracle, but it's *nothing* compared to apparating! :D

Barb