Reviews for The Phantom of Hogwarts
tigerman chapter 5 . 4/20/2006
its ok...but it lacks...*thinks*...it lacks emotion...sorry but it needs that to be a good story!
StarrySpark chapter 5 . 4/15/2006
nice chapter! I liked how you made Madame Giry the headmistress...I feel sorry for the students! Erik's dad is an interesting person. It'll be cool to learn more about him and the rest of Erik's family. Update fast, please!
Phantomstar07 chapter 5 . 4/14/2006
Awesomeness! Happy Easter! :)
Enrinye chapter 3 . 4/14/2006
Hi, I like your story really much..it's finally something new and original..please update soon
Denekrad chapter 5 . 4/14/2006
Hurray for Erik the Wizard! I loved the father/son moment too. So lovely... Update soon pleez!
Phantomstar07 chapter 4 . 4/10/2006
lol, awesome! keep going, it's great!

-A
Denekrad chapter 4 . 4/7/2006
I have only one word to describe this: WHOOT!
DragonheartRAB chapter 4 . 4/7/2006
wow, harry potter dejavu. erik's real dad is one cool guy. i really like him. i really hope erik's life improves after this since it seems like its finally starting to get better. awesome chapter.
StarrySpark chapter 4 . 4/7/2006
Wow...Erik's a wizard! I liked this chapter- very nicely done!
Elentir chapter 4 . 4/7/2006
I like it! Cool chappy! Update!
DollyMillionaire chapter 3 . 4/1/2006
oh, what's gonna happen next?
Really Useful Author chapter 3 . 3/31/2006
Yet another excellent chapter! I'd write more, but I'm really tired. Keep up the good work! :)
StarrySpark chapter 3 . 3/31/2006
Whoa...I wasn't expecting that! This chapter was really interesting- I can't wait for the next one! Update ASAP!
Denekrad chapter 3 . 3/31/2006
O.O -takes huge breath- Denekrad: ! Erik: Ahem, allow me to translate: That is so fricking awesome with the whole dad thing and the owl and it rocked out loud. Denekrad: Eh heh heh, too much sugar today. Erik: Moron.
Darkaus chapter 3 . 3/31/2006
Hm... iteresting... okay! keep it comming!
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »