Reviews for The Phantom of Hogwarts
Phantomstar07 chapter 3 . 3/31/2006
Well, apparently they like it! :) Good work, I like this ending even better than the first one! Good luck tonight and Saturday at Godspell!
Mominator chapter 3 . 3/30/2006
Ooh, interesting! I'm finding it a bit difficult to accept Erik's mother as being kind and gentle towards him (too much into the whole Kay thing, I guess), but I'm slowly getting a handle on it.

Very amusing that Erik's father is Scottish. LOL!

Well, can't wait for more!

Phantomfreak07 chapter 2 . 3/28/2006
Hey girl, it's 8th per. skool and I'm bored in english. good work, even tho it was violent. on to anatole's house! yea!
Vargshad chapter 2 . 3/28/2006
OMG! POOR LITTLE ERIK O.O!...Oh well Update soon. Theres alot of Drama. I love it!
Little Jammes chapter 2 . 3/25/2006
Spendid! Your writing stlye is great, not to mention you combined two of my favorite things!

Can't wait to read more!
DragonheartRAB chapter 2 . 3/25/2006
geez, poor erik. charles really needs to learn how to chill. great chapter. the anger and other emotions were really well written.
Denekrad chapter 2 . 3/24/2006
Update, update, update, UPDATE curse you! I need to see Erik with magical powers and I need to see it now! buh-bye
StarrySpark chapter 2 . 3/24/2006
Wow...drama! You're right, it was violent! I liked it, though. A lot! I can't believe how Charles can be so heartless...grr. Update ASAP, can't wait to find out what happens next!
Hermione Vader chapter 2 . 3/24/2006
Wow! I really like this a lot! This is a refreshing change from the people who try to write the POTO movie using the HP characters. I loved the wine glass reference to the 3rd HP movie. I can't wait to read about Erik's adventures at Hogwarts, but I hope their not just like Harry's (you know: red-haired best friend with a large family, a brainy female brunnette best friend, a crazy Dark Lord out to get him, etc.). But please update soon. This is really original.
Really Useful Author chapter 2 . 3/24/2006
This chapter was pretty good. There were some puctuation errors, and some parts were obviously taken from the book (the exploding wine glass, for example), but I still think your story is good.
Really Useful Author chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
I think your story has potential. It's pretty well written- I like it. The summary makes it sound fairly original, too. I hate stories that are just wannabe clones of other stories. But I haven't seen many Poto/HP crossovers. I'm babbling now. Anyway, b

e sure to update soon; if you don't, everyone will probably just forget your story because it's new.
DollyMillionaire chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
hm, nice, I like it.
Phantomstar07 chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Very nice, I like lots! :) see u practice this week!
StarrySpark chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Oh...this looks good! Keep writing! I like how Erik's mother actually liked don't see a lot of phics like that. Update ASAP!
Nicole chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
OK so far so good. I am very interested to see how this plot will go! Keep it up!
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »