Reviews for In The Backseat
insomniacClarinetist chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This is such a good story! I always wondered what would have happened if Max had never killed himself, if Sam had managed to talk him out of it. Unfortunately, this is the only one I could find. It's the only story about Max that I could find really... you should really continue this or write a follow up series or something.
Static O. Sventura chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
This was sweet. I wish this was how it actually happened for Max.
Annabelle chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
this is a pretty nice idea. a lot better than those "If Dean/Sam were abused like Max miller" stories. But I'm a little confused by Deans sudden trust of Max near the end. You should write a version of this from Sam or Deans point of view! :D
azerjaban chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Wow this was such an interesting AU. I just wayched the episode and my heart went out to Max. I like how he's now the younger brother. Wish you had him go on a hunt with them.
No one specific chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I like this story. It's well written, and very interesting. Nice job.
MKofGod chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Max and the Winchesters.

Intresting mix. I liked this - it's unique, unusual, and well done! You got the Winchester's behavior spot on, and also you didn't have Max turning over a new leaf right away.

I'm interested in what made Dean change his mind about Max though.

I love the last scene the most - I find it hilarious how much they changed, and what new roles they took.

Very good job.
4everdreaming chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
This is great! I wish you would turn this into a full on story because there is amazing potential in this storyline!
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Amazing story, I really enjoyed reading it
MollybyGolly chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
huh. i never really thought about what would happen if max didn't kill himself. very interesting. i like it.
Elaine du Lac chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Too bad, this was the only fic that tells about what if they took Max with them? I love this. If you hadn't written this, I would have been desperate enough to write out that AU what-if on my own. Fortunately, you did write this, and written it well. Very well. So much better than I could have done.
kobez chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
this is a very good story I would like very much to read more on it. I know it says END but would you consider writing more? Im not the best at critiqueing and besides i don't think you need it. BRAVO!

p.s. pleas do a sequal or something...
mispel chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
I like this alternative solution to the Max problem. The fic has an almost claustrophobic feel, I think because of the POV. It works. Found these typos: say instead of stay, truck instead of trunk, and at the end, should regulated be relegated?
ShinyGreenPanda chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
That was an awesome story. Even though you said 'End' maybe you could be super nice and update. Pwease.. hehe
Stefanie Dale chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Aw! That was sweet. I liked it! Max is cool. Love his sense of humor!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Ha ha ha. Cool. I kinda liked Max. I felt sorry for him. Gret job. Catch ya on the flip side.