Reviews for I Died in a Car Crash
mocha-lover chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Haha. Great fic.

Nice humor.

I wonder what Fuji did to Tezuka.

mocha-lover
fool of hearts chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
That was hilarious. XD

Hardly OT5, in my opinion. More like...Sanada, Atobe, Tezuka, Fuji, and Echizen tied in the same room, with some TezuFuji at the end. :D

But it's still hilarious.

I love the Yukimura and Niou involvement. _
Cold-Lover chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
hehe nice story x3

poor poor tezuka
Peppermint Kiss chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
"We're tied up too," Atobe snapped. "By the way, I think there are five of us, unless that unidentified lump in the other corner is actually a sofa."

"I resent," Sanada growled, "being referred to as a lump."

BEST LINE EVAR.
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
I love this story and haven't even reviewed yet? What the hell was I thinking!

Yeah, I have to agree with you. I don't really get the concept of OT5... individual pairings withing them, maybe even TezuFujiRyo if the story's good enough, but not OT5.

So, yeah...I LOVED IT! (specially the insults and Tezuka's drugged state!)
Bonnie Mizuhara chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Very... er interesting OT5, I got confused in some parts such as the phone and sexual tension stuff and what the heck was happening to poor Ryoma-chan? He seemed really confused... Aw...
merissala chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
i like how everything was written in the wall, pure crack! hilarious!
Panda chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
That was really, really great!

I liked the idea of OT5 in the beginning - just so much crack XD - but it became really worse in the latest fanfictions, when people tried to write it seriously.

This just doesn't work.

Your fanfiction works :D

I'm not an english native speaker but it's really easy to read. I learned some new words *laughs* so I guess it's extended vocabulary.

It flows and the dynamic of the pentalog(?) is really good.

Don't know how to say it, but it's like they are playing ball with words. XD

Very good charactization anyways. And that only through their lines!

They're are so many great lines, it wouldn't be enough to quote just some of them :)

And it's just SO like Yukimura to do something like this just because... he can't play tennis. *haha*

For crack it makes oblivious sense :D

I'm looking forward to more fanfictions of you!
dimonyo-anghel chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
i like it but what does the story have to do with the title? and how come tezu seemed to be the only one druggish?
RuByMoOn17 chapter 1 . 3/19/2006