Reviews for Second Chances
CH chapter 6 . 7/21/2006
I loved your story. It's a shame the writers couldn't go back and do it your way. Simone deserved to be happy and Ethan should never have died without Zach and him making up.
KelsBama11 chapter 6 . 7/11/2006
I loved your story very much and I usually dont review unless I think the story is realy good. I have some ideas for the next chapters. Kendall finds out that her babys daddy is really zack and simone is farther along into her pregancy so there is no way that Alex is the father and that Ethan is the only possibe father and Ethans transplant is a success.

Insteand of Kendall having a boy she has a girl named Ialtyemlia Marie Slater or Hart-Slater which ever one you like.

Ehthan and Simone get maried as well as Zack and Kendall.

Make it a double weding with both Kedall and Simone showing thier proud pregant stomachs. Ever bring back Bianca and Miranda and Maggie.

three thumbs up.
TSJorSydPip chapter 3 . 7/3/2006
Okay just reading that chapter had me crying. Great job! I cannot wait to read more.
lovetofly chapter 5 . 7/2/2006
I've really enjoyed this story. Please write more stories for Zendall and Sethan!
ILoveMyAnimals chapter 4 . 5/17/2006
This was probally the fastest FanFic that I have read. I loved it so much I couldn't stop. I can't wait for your semester to end so I can read the next saga. I like your version much better. The writers at AMC could take a lesson from you. Keep up the good work and have a GREAT semester!
Sagittarius77 chapter 4 . 3/21/2006
I just found this fic and I enjoyed it. I look forward to reading the rest when you return.
Cathy Gibraltariana chapter 4 . 3/20/2006
Galit - Very nicely done. A great, "happy ending" for both Cambias men that redeems both. Lovely
Lohersh chapter 4 . 3/20/2006
Wow! I hope the writers read your version! I'd love for all this to really happen. Oh yeah, and they should offer you a job, too! WAy to go!
AidanzGurl chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
That was great.. everything about it just turned out beautifully.. I love the way you patched things up with Ethan and Zach.. And as you already know i absolutely love the Zendall ending..! You did make me cry though..*wipes tears from my eyes*
T-Lex15 chapter 4 . 3/19/2006
I really like your take of the whole blackout! PLus Zen together is the perfect story! Can't wait for more!