Reviews for A Cruel Twist of Fate
SPENCE chapter 8 . 4/11/2014
Excellent story. Finished work is such a rare thing here let alone a trilogy ! I will b recommending you work. Thanks and good job.
Redneck 141 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013

Bianca: who are you

man2: am samuel

Man1:john and whats your name

Bianca:bianca

samuel: shit they geting in
Redneck 141 chapter 8 . 11/10/2013
I love this i will not let this end like it did

6 weeks after the end
Of the fic

man1: how is she

Man2:she bin bit for 4 weeks not one thing of
zombieness
Lovematt chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
I literally cried my eyes out during the whole story. I haven't cried like that since-since- well it's been a while. For you to do that to me makes you a truly brilliant writer. This story was one word- brilliant. Keep up the great work
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 8 . 5/5/2009
You know...words cannot explain this. It's drama, horror, friendship and the best...resting in peace.

I almost teared up. My throat is clogged wanting to.

Bravo.
TANATOSU chapter 8 . 11/4/2008
WOW great fanfic I dont I have 2 say anything else
Vile Shadow chapter 8 . 7/25/2008
While it was an OK story, I thought this entry was the weakest of the series. I will explain why:

- First of all, the obvious spoiler at the beginning shouldn't have been there. since the readers already know what was coming, there is no shock value, which, IMO, makes for better reading.

- I thought the characters, especially the protagonist, were a little too dark. Sorry, but I didn't find them very believable.

- An epilogue would've been nice, particularly to know what became of Kristine and Garret.

Regardless of my complaints, I have added this story to my favorites. Hope to see more of Bianca. BTW, if you're stumped for ideas as to what to do with your main character, send me an IM, and I'll give you some suggestions.
justin chapter 5 . 10/4/2006
hey,i've been reading your fiction for quit some time. i really like it. i'm just emailing to ask u if we could chat online...if thats alright.
The papita girl chapter 8 . 8/23/2006
God im sentimental O_O
sanchez C chapter 8 . 8/12/2006
This story and the previous three are great. Sure there are a few errors. That can't keep me from enjoying the story though.
Sanguinary Anima chapter 8 . 8/5/2006
AH! NO! SAD!

I just friended you on MySpace BTW... DKX
ambulanceMURDER chapter 8 . 8/4/2006
Chapters a bit shorter than the others but -GASP.- at the fate that happened to the mother. I morbidly love the 'She could no longer feel her left arm or move it so it was just dangling there.' line, but maybe thats just me. Is 'Sins of a Boy' another zombie fanfic?
yami1234 chapter 8 . 8/4/2006
-cries- that was so sad. I couldn't belive she died but at the same time it was a great end that she didin't die alone. i can not wait till ur next story!
ChaosWolf021 chapter 8 . 8/4/2006
I must say, great job as always. A great ending to this particular narrative arc. Throughout the series you've had a great diversity of characters with good depth, as well as well written action sequences so that the tale never got boring at all. I'm very intrested to see what this next arc you're thinking of doing is going to be. Good luck on your future stories.
ambulanceMURDER chapter 7 . 7/7/2006
-Clicks her tongue and hangs her head low, shaking it slowly.-

Poor Jake. He didn't deserve the fate that befell him.

Lawlz. "It's my momma, she has returned for me." Lmfao.

Update soon, Bianca.