Reviews for Past Participle
SerenSplash989 chapter 15 . 12/29/2012
YOU NEED TO FINISH THIS FREAKING THING! OR AT LEAST HAVE SOMEONE ADOPT IT OR SOMETHING BECAUSE OTHERWISE I WILL GO FLIPPING INSANE! NOT. KIDDING. YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR FIVE YEARS! FIVE. YEARS! WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?! YOU CANNOT- I REPEAT, CANNOT- JUST END THIS THING WITH - "And my mind blew up." LIKE SERIOUSLY! WE ALL KNOW IT'S DANNY BUT COMMON! PLEASSEEEEEEEEE FINISH THIS OR I THINK I WILL DIEEEE!
*ahem* Sorry 'bout that...
No seriously though, I'm pretty sure I''' go insane... and then die.
Did something happen? Why haven't you been on fanfiction for such a long time?
You know, if this doesn't get updated i think I'll just continue it- obviously stating it's yours and that I'm simply continuing with how I would have liked it to go. I probably won't but I'll still get angry that you didn't continue this. In fact, I AM angry you didn't continue this. But I get that some people get writer's block... of course, it usually doesn't last FIVE YEARS but you probably stopped liking Danny Phantom or something... *sniffle*
Okay okay, what I'm trying to say here, to get to the point, is that this story is amazing and if you don't continue this I'll die miserably. There you go! :D Update soon!
No really, update soon. Really, really soon.
*death glare*
kristine chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
keep it up
kristine chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
its good
LMDragonwing chapter 15 . 5/17/2012
DX

How could you leave this story for five years with such a cliff hanger?

(Well, ok, I understand. It doesn't change the fact that this is a fantastic story that deserves to be finished-heck, I may be willing to adopt it)
Watson Baker chapter 15 . 10/15/2011
Are you never writing is again? I really enjoyed it... If so please start it up again plz! I will wait forever!
Fro52 chapter 15 . 7/18/2011
well that was a hell of a place to leave off at.

oh well. a fun ride while it lasted
The Alien of Pluto chapter 9 . 9/24/2010
2007! Please please update!
Digeridoodler chapter 15 . 2/2/2010
Wow. You sure know how to make a cliffy... AND LEAVE IT HANGING THERE FOR 3 YEARS HOLY CRAP! o_o This story is awesome! Please, I know I'm not the first, but pray tell that you haven't given up on it yet? I really, really, REALLY want to see how it ends. PLEASE~!
Shadow chapter 15 . 1/4/2010
AWESOME STORY! Ive read some future fics, but this is THE BEST ONE that I've read so far.

There has to be a way of beating both powerful ghosts without introducing a new halfa. Anyway, the situation w/Toby was very close to the episode w/Tucker getting his temporary powers.

Travis' parents know his secret. Well, that simplifies things a lot.

I like how you introduced Box Lunch.

In the future, you could have all of Danny's old enemies teaming up with Travis...

Great fic, update VERY soon!
Donteatacowman chapter 15 . 10/14/2009
It is Danny right before him! *is triumphant* Oh, you can NOT leave this here! :D

The whole "choices you make" thing deinitely echoes Clockwork's you-always-have-a-choice thing. Great portrayal of your characters without making them Mary Sues/Marty Stus or otherwise obnoxious OCs. And I love the Brian character. 3 The whole explain-to-parents thing was tense and exciting, and you handled it well.

My one criticism is pretty minor, actually, but I think it's still valid-the names of your main characters are too similar. It's usually a rule of thumb to use only initial for each major character's name. Eg, Mary, Jane, and Alexandergood, but Daniel, Delilah, and Doribad. You have a Toby, a Todd, and a Travis. I admit, I kept getting Toby and Todd confused at first. ;)

Great story and thank you for writing!
Trip And Fall chapter 15 . 6/7/2009
I came across this fic quite a while ago, but I thought it would suck, so I only read chapter 1.

I regret that, now! 3 I love your story, and I hate you for leaving me a cliffie like that! D: Please update...

Constructive criticism?

Use a spell check! I noticed in a lot of chapters, some letters are missing ('probabl'). Other than that, I don't really have anything to be all criticizing about it..

Now I must release my fangirlism..

!

...yes. It's that bad. I should see a doctor. xD I've been bitten..
Danni Lea chapter 15 . 4/26/2009
So...is this on Hiatus or seomthing? I hopw not, you left a mean evil cliffy -pouts- ...okay...time to act my age for a second...

I love this! From the the first chapter I was hooked. Talk about "Hook, line, and sinker." :P I hope to see the next chpater or two in this year! Good luck and see ya later!

-Danni
Aslook chapter 15 . 1/10/2009
Wow! Great fic! I'm guessing that the person who greeted Travis is either Danny or Sam. More likely Danny since Sam dosn't do stuff like that! Any way, PLEASE update!
Anonymous chapter 15 . 10/16/2008
Wow. That was amazing. (Why must you people always do this to me?)
CrystalC chapter 15 . 8/15/2008
OMG YES, You brought in Danny Phantom! I've imagined this happening since chapter one! Can you continue this please?

(Possibly with a Press Conference? okthx.)