Reviews for Past Participle
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 15 . 6/28/2016
AHHHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!

DANNY'S BACK!

PLEASE RETURN TO FANFICTION FOR THE GOOD OF YOUR FANS! WE ARE YOUR HUMBLE LOYAL SUBJECTS. PLEASE RETURN WITH MORE CHAPTERS!

However, if you wish for some assistance in the makings of the next chapter, may I be of use? please? pretty please? pretty please with Dora the Dragon on top? *sparkle eyes* PLEASE!
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 9 . 6/28/2016
I have a 14 year old friend. She legit talks EXACTLY LIKE AMBERLY! 0-0

'She gasped as she came to one of her 14-year-old realisations. "I could be the unamused sibling that tags along to make sure her friend doesnt do anything really stupid!"

My friend is the unamused sibling in the relationship, and im the one she constantly has to keep out of trouble.
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 8 . 6/28/2016
I love how NICE the ghosts are. they sent Travis a little note and said how his fighting for the humans was noble. awe :3 how sweet! Omg not even the girl im sing-battling against in music class is that nice, and we arent even on different teams (its a random competition that everyones meant to help eachother with. its a team effort and all). If only the people at my school were that nice to me. "we don't like how good you are, but it's okay. we forgive you" XD HAH! love it! :D
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 3 . 6/27/2016
Um... Just so you know, it took AGES to find this story again. I wanted to reread it, but it was so far back in the archive, it took a while trying to sift through all the fics. I love this story. I regret nothing.
Wolfeather101 chapter 2 . 10/7/2015
Me again. Why haven't you updated?! Did you die? It's been years and I'm dying, I want to see Travis's reaction! Please update soon!
Wolfeather101 chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Wolfeather101 chapter 15 . 9/3/2015
Continue! PLEASE! I'm dying!
SerenSplash989 chapter 15 . 12/29/2012
YOU NEED TO FINISH THIS FREAKING THING! OR AT LEAST HAVE SOMEONE ADOPT IT OR SOMETHING BECAUSE OTHERWISE I WILL GO FLIPPING INSANE! NOT. KIDDING. YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR FIVE YEARS! FIVE. YEARS! WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?! YOU CANNOT- I REPEAT, CANNOT- JUST END THIS THING WITH - "And my mind blew up." LIKE SERIOUSLY! WE ALL KNOW IT'S DANNY BUT COMMON! PLEASSEEEEEEEEE FINISH THIS OR I THINK I WILL DIEEEE!
*ahem* Sorry 'bout that...
No seriously though, I'm pretty sure I''' go insane... and then die.
Did something happen? Why haven't you been on fanfiction for such a long time?
You know, if this doesn't get updated i think I'll just continue it- obviously stating it's yours and that I'm simply continuing with how I would have liked it to go. I probably won't but I'll still get angry that you didn't continue this. In fact, I AM angry you didn't continue this. But I get that some people get writer's block... of course, it usually doesn't last FIVE YEARS but you probably stopped liking Danny Phantom or something... *sniffle*
Okay okay, what I'm trying to say here, to get to the point, is that this story is amazing and if you don't continue this I'll die miserably. There you go! :D Update soon!
No really, update soon. Really, really soon.
*death glare*
kristine chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
keep it up
kristine chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
its good
LMDragonwing chapter 15 . 5/17/2012
DX

How could you leave this story for five years with such a cliff hanger?

(Well, ok, I understand. It doesn't change the fact that this is a fantastic story that deserves to be finished-heck, I may be willing to adopt it)
Watson Baker chapter 15 . 10/15/2011
Are you never writing is again? I really enjoyed it... If so please start it up again plz! I will wait forever!
Fro52 chapter 15 . 7/18/2011
well that was a hell of a place to leave off at.

oh well. a fun ride while it lasted
The Alien of Pluto chapter 9 . 9/24/2010
2007! Please please update!
Digeridoodler chapter 15 . 2/2/2010
Wow. You sure know how to make a cliffy... AND LEAVE IT HANGING THERE FOR 3 YEARS HOLY CRAP! o_o This story is awesome! Please, I know I'm not the first, but pray tell that you haven't given up on it yet? I really, really, REALLY want to see how it ends. PLEASE~!