Reviews for Tales of Life
Deandra chapter 75 . 7/3/2011
Ooh, a princely tantrum! Don't see those very often, but I'm sure they happen. Serves Legolas and Gimli right though, being so cruel to their friend. Just how they'll accomplish said task remains uncertain...

Deandra chapter 74 . 7/3/2011
Of course it would be difficult for her, knowing that. Aragorn handled it well. Loss is not an easy thing to comfort.

Emberike chapter 75 . 6/23/2011
So funny! It seems like Aragorn's birthday celebration is going to be something extraordinary!
Victoria Alatamir Wan chapter 75 . 6/23/2011
This was very cute. _

V.

P.S. What does Aelaer mean? Gotta brush up on my Sindarin, haha...
Victoria Alatamir Wan chapter 74 . 6/19/2011
So sweet! Please update soon :)

Deandra chapter 73 . 6/18/2011
Very sweet, and nice to see the beginning regrowth. They had sunk so far that it will certainly take time, but Minas Tirith (and all of Arda) will rise as a phoenix from the ashes.

One possible suggestion:

...many years before it could even rival its former beauty - would that be better as "ever" rather than "even"?

Victoria Alatamir Wan chapter 73 . 6/18/2011
Good descriptions, I liked this chapter. :)

Deandra chapter 72 . 6/13/2011
Another first! I don't recall anyone ever making Eldarion a twin, though there is the history of them in Arwen's family. And I think this is also the first story I've read that addresses the possibility of some slight "incompatibility" in the joining of a Man and an Elf. Very realistic.

Deandra chapter 71 . 6/13/2011
Nice follow-on to the previous chaplet. And I've never seen the wave of Numenor used in this way before, but it is very effective in this setting. I like when writers take the "oh so familiar" and give it a fresh twist. Well done!

Deandra chapter 70 . 6/13/2011
Very nice! One could see Estel innocently learning of a "nothing" herb in his youth that holds far deeper meaning in the course of his life.

And you're very welcome for the reviews. Good writing warrants them, but also as a fellow writer I know how nice it is to get feedback from readers. 'Tis a pity that more don't take the time to leave a review, at least occasionally.

Victoria Alatamir Wan chapter 71 . 6/8/2011
Hey, so it took me two days to read this whole thing...anyway, I really admire your writing, and how you can write both humor and angst so well. Please update soon!

Emberike chapter 66 . 6/8/2011
Haha! Poor Aragorn. I wouldn't have liked such a birthday present either! It would be fun to see a sequel.
pipilo chapter 70 . 6/7/2011
I have enjoyed these ficlets. It is lovely to see such a long project still going. I like the variety in situation, genre and time. Very good.
Melanie chapter 70 . 6/6/2011
Aww. That's cute. :3
Deandra chapter 69 . 1/31/2011
Ah! So that's how Thorongil came to migrate from Rohan to plague Denethor!