Reviews for Chocolate Milk
theHalfBloodPhoenix chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Aww! Such a cute story! This is my favorite oneshot. That's saying a lot since I don't really like reading oneshots, but this is my favorite! Keep it up! :D
Secret Storywriter chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I really like it. It's absolutely adorable and it's sweet to see how James sees Lily's routine. I think that it was a well thought out story. Good job!
hungry neptune chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
i love this!

and the last :)

yeah, i couldnt think of an adjective, so i put a smiley...

snaplappl21 chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
such a cute and sweet story. it made me feel all warm inside :)
K. East chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
That's possibly the sweetest thing I have ever read. :) So simple, so real, and so easy to picture.
Sunshine My Love chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
You completely captured the Lily and James we always imagine. Awsome
Ron Lover6789 chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Aw! That's so adorable! I love their love!
Daisy Blue chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Absolutely lovely. Just what I needed. Thanks and congrats on a brilliant story. )
corny sloth chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Quite cute.

I love how you make James seem so adorable.
Adelle chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
That was great. It is hard for any writer to capture a plot with details in such a few number of paragraphs. But you pulled it off. And you did really well.

I love the original idea and the way you characterized the personalities. Everyone has their own little ritual, even if they don't know it. And James is just as adorable as always.

anyadelacour chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
i LOVE THIS! [enters the faves] FANTABULOUS!
siriusforeva chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Very good one-shot! Very cute!
TheEdithFactory chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
I have but one thing to say to that.

I'm sorry, I know it's not very eloquent. The whole thing was beautiful, and I loved it from the begining to end. It was just

*slaps wrist*

I just love the idea of Lily having her little midnight routine. Things like that are just so characteristic. She's a tiny bit like me: I have to make mad dashes to get out of the dark into the light. I always have to turn off the hall light and then run up the stairs as fast as I can into bathroom light. And I'm 16...*blush*

Well, I loved it, it was gorgeous, and it's going straight on the favourites list!

Much love,

Teffy's Moon x
vintage chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
I think that was really good writing, being able to capture so much in such a few paragraphs! And it's cute!
PotterChick958 chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Aw. I love this. Really shows how much James loves Lily. I really liked the idea for this, and hope one day, that I'll have a guy like James to love my quirky habits.

Love, Amanda