Reviews for Roseanne: Come Back Dan
FrankDawgz chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
UPDATE PLEASE
Mechelle chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Good start. I am absolutely tired of every Roseanne fanfic to feature Dan DEAD though. Dan shouldn't of died and i do believe that Roseanne killed him off in some weird rage over John Goodman.
I'm sorry, i shouldn't have wrote that. Back on topic. Great start and you're staying in character which is something most people can't do. D.J. was 14 when Dan died by the way, Roseanne says so in "Into that good night". Although speaking as a recovering dyslexic it would be nice if you started a new paragraph when a different character speaks. I got confused during the dialogue between Roseanne and Jackie. This idea is a good one because you're bringing the character of Dan back, which is something i greatly appreciate.
Sorry if it sounded like i burned you in a few parts, because i really mean no harm.
mjjm chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
leahelizabeth93 chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
This was really good but it was too short. This would have happened in like five minutes so write more. And write another.
MusicaGrant chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Hi! Just read your Roseanne story. I really like it and I am a huge Roseanne fan. I hopeyou update again.
CNJ chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Good...well written! Glad to see that you've added your story. I've also added this story onto my C2 community also. The only thing I'd change is that since Jackie now owns her own house with its own laundry room, she wouldn't be bringing over her laundry to do at Roseanne's anymore.

But good piece, glad you have both Roseanne and Jackie in there; they're both in character. Hope to see more from you soon!