Reviews for Fighting With Desire
Xiennaphine Silence chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
(y)
mercurial96 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Pretty good, but the battle action could've been a lot more tense. 8/10.
Personwithface chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Im only 9 so I can't really consider myself an expert but im pretty sure that hentai is the pictures of sex and when you write it then its called a lemon.

Anyways time for actual review:

All in all it was pretty good although the sex scene was a little too brief (opinion not fact; lots of people like it brief... not me), it could have used a little more fluff, and maybe a little more dialouge for knuckles and rouge during the sex scene.

But ultimatly I thougtht it was pretty good for your first time and I look forward to reading more.

6/10
Katana001 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
I love it but its like.

hey Rouge what are you doing heERERRRR and thats my cock.

SEX GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES! Yeah...
Princess Ramen-8018 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
My hentai sense was tingling...as well was my hands, and mind! I loved it!
mercurial96 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Yo, that woz great 4 a 1st time hentai. It could've done with a bit more action and er... violence? Anyways, a fab story 7/10
Super Kid Chaos The Chao chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Awesome story
super sam chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
that was sick not in a good way but ok I guess just kidding HA HA that was awsome times one million make more!bye-bye
Angel-Demon1 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Aww! :D This is the best couple (besides Shadamy XD) Loved it!
DIM666 - Insane Leader chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I didn't need hte nudges, hints, or winks. But this is logical, in truth, and i wouldn't mind seeing htis is one of the video games.
Taiream4evr chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
uh... that was creepy and awesome!
Shanon Ni Liathain chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
go knuckles and rouge! XD
Candy May chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
WOW! Awesome!
Okami chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Very good but try to use more detail and make the story a bit longer a little more intriguing and then hit the sex scene.
The Writer Of Fate chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
YOU wrote this Star? *shocked silence* O_O Wow... not to shabby for your first time. I've seen better *cough* Chosen One of the Legendary *cough*, but you did well for your first time. You weren't kidding when you said you had a pervy side... _ *nudges you back twice*