Reviews for Fighting With Desire
TankadinToniee chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
For a first try, that was well done. Many writers have quick one shots with one hand on the keyboard and another down their pants, but it appears to not be the case here. Not much for spelling errors and you didn't run your sentences for ages. The sex was brief, but good, as it should be. Remember, when writing hentai, the foreplay is EVERYTHING. The actual sex should be short and to the point, haha. Good work. 6/10
Miki Fubuki chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Cool! I like it
LonelyArtist chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
...stupid Japanese words! I'll tell you how it is for a first-time hentai writer, when I find out what hentai means!

It was very good. I can't compare it, because, as it's said above, I don't know what I'm comparing it to.
Jinx1323 chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
*jaw drops* *wild laughter occurs* Never knew I'd actualy read a story that I realy had no words for. I mean I could never come up with something like this... *cocks head to the right, then left* But then I always find it hard to write love stories for Knuckles or Shadow without me in it. *blush and giggles*

Peace O-U-T!
freak 0n a leash chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
aw, I loved it! That was a cute ending too.
Azayaka Kiryu chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Wow... I don't like the Knuckles and Rouge pairing, at all- but this story was... sensational. This story had no grammar mistakes (big ones anyways), but more flavorful words could have been used... other than that, this is a true work of literary art.

This is the first Knuckles/Rouge I've liked since 05'. That is saying something, since if your story sucks, I will bitch and bitch about mistakes, and if I don't like the pairing- that makes it worse. But this... fuck the pairing, this story was great.

More of this will be expected from you, Star.
Mr. I-Love-Rouge chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
WAOW! THAT WAS FRICKIN' HOT! yeah, I know. But I'm not jealous from reading this fic (I LOVE Rouge), because Knux and Rouge is cute too.
DMOC chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Sweet lemon. Could've used a bit more detail, but still, good lemon.
Zack0Holic chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
*is nudged in the eye*

but its a good story considering your a first time writer now if youll excuse me i need some ice
Windthor chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Not bad for a first-timer. I'm thinking about writing some het myself... Someday... In the FAR future...
Jinx101 chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Oh my gosh! That is like the BEST hentai I've ever read! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! I need to tell my fancharacter, Speedy! You have talent! . *tosses some chocolate at you*
Kijo-sama chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Very good, I'm tempted to go read more.

Mandapolia13 chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
playstation14 chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
It's Mr and Mrs Whore!

lol just kidding, you know I would never flame you!

I'll just ignore the fact that Knuckles doesn't even HAVE a you-know-what...well, I guess if he does have one, they can't show it in the games anyway cause then all Sonic games would have to be rated M xD
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »