Reviews for Don't Get Lost in Heaven
Story Weaver1 chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
I'm glad it's finished. I thought it was a dead fic but now it's finished. I like it. Accepting the press, renewing personal love, moving on. Imagining Benjamanin's interview in his signature hammy style was fun.
Joshua Ruehadan chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
Seven years later, and you still came back strong and finished up wonderfully, just like a Satomi!
valjean jin chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
kudos on the endeavor, spot-on. suburb writing skills. i look forward to future work.

-val jin
Kari Winters chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
Ah, it's been a while since I've read this fic and I still come back to it from time to time. Your name change really threw me off at first. I read your profile update and I'm glad to hear that you haven't just forgotten this story, as I'm still hoping for the day that you'll complete.
SexyTree chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
It's been awhile since you last updated, but I hope you release the last chapter soon! It's such a great plot line and quite an interesting read!
yiseunggi chapter 4 . 2/17/2011
Awwww this story is so good~ :DD I cant wait for the update! Please update soon! I'll be waiting~
Shadow chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Well, I guess this ain't going to be updated anytime soon.

Just two things.

I thought Luca was a "he".

If this story takes place 3 years since Team Satomi's debut in IG-1, Amy would be at least 17, and possibly even 18.

Anyways, nice story :)
Annonymous chapter 4 . 2/11/2009
Please update this story soon. I love it and its been so long since you've had an update. . Plus I'm dying to read what happens in the end.
WhiteButterfly1223 chapter 4 . 8/4/2008
Great story update soon please.
ILikeIt chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
You turned Alex into a ped! If you update that'd be nice
annonymous chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
hope u update soon been waiting for ages for nxt chap to come
annonymous chapter 4 . 2/21/2007
Love the story so far. hope u update soon since its been a while. just dont leave me hanging right here so keep it up.
duke'sgirl chapter 4 . 1/8/2007
Yo,

awesome story, i hope u continue it!

just some encouragement for u to keep it going coz i for one, would like to see what happens!

ciao
saxophoneplayer77 chapter 4 . 11/4/2006
Wow... That was a really great story so far. I can't wait to see what happens between Amy and Cunningham! Update soon!
kittycat918 chapter 4 . 10/2/2006