Reviews for Sacrifice Theory
thrnbrooke chapter 10 . 6/27/2011
me chapter 6 . 2/19/2011
Wallace wasn't in Neptune until after Shelley Pomroy's party.
k chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
If her last name isn't Mackenzie anymore...why do they call her Mac? You realize her name is now Madison Sinclair, right? Otherwise, kind of sweet.
Myrle 16 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
isnt cassidy just the best?

ps - am i the only one who thinks cassidy is a weird name for a guy? no matter how cool of a guy...?
MagicMariah chapter 10 . 2/25/2010
Great and cute! 3 :)
incywincyspider chapter 10 . 11/13/2008
This was really good it made my laugh a lot. I think I kind of like this ending more than the end to mac's realationship with berver in the show. There were bits that wrere OOC but not in a bad way.
incywincyspider chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
this seems really good so far but I wonder how it will turn out well I'll have to read to find out won't I.
bella chapter 10 . 3/7/2008
it was cute and funny
ash-rox chapter 10 . 9/14/2007
that was AWESOME!

loved it

luv ya

x ash x
MiM99 chapter 10 . 3/21/2007
Wow, this fic is really great. I just love Mac and Cassidy!
LEJ418 chapter 2 . 3/16/2007
I desperatley needed a laugh and the image of Dick with his head stuck in a stair railing lasted me serveral minutes. Thank you!
LRose90 chapter 10 . 1/10/2007
aww loved it good job!
BoringBirthdayParty chapter 4 . 7/12/2006
Ok I like this story, but... If they were never switched at birth why is MAc still called Mac?
bittersweet99 chapter 10 . 6/25/2006
just read all the chapters. that was frickin awesome. seriously, you rock.

"Don’t talk about Mac like that.”

“Ooh,” Dick held up his hands and widened his eyes comically. “Defensive boyfriend mode!”

Dick cracks me up so bad!
Angel Monroe chapter 10 . 6/13/2006
Yeah, so I just found this one. It's cute. I love seeing Mac and non-serial-killer Cassidy doing the cutesy thing. And Dick is so spot-on in this. Freaking hilarious. And of course, the LoVe bunnies are adorable. It's just a very well-written, well-played-out piece, and a lot of fun to read. O:)