Reviews for Fan Mail
LoneStorm chapter 1 . 6/14
This was SO well written and made me so happy. Fantastic job with a cute story! I bet you made a lot of people smile and that's an amazing accomplishment that you should be proud of. Keep it up!
Sophie chapter 1 . 5/24
Woooooo! Love this one!
VEENA4 chapter 1 . 3/15
Beautiful story!
I just loved it!
Sophie chapter 1 . 1/11
This is an amazing fan fic
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
That was Awsome
StarKurama chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
that was awesome.
Haibara chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
This was beautiful. And I'm so glad that Kagome won't be returning home to ungrateful Kaguya. _

So glad that I found this, and I'm so glad that you took the time to write and share it. Take care!
PriestessTeeTee chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Awesome story, loved it!
HO0T HO0T chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! XD you got ME blushing and grinning! this is soooo cute! I wish this would happen to me! not necessarily the rich/famous person part (although that would be a bonus) but the whole, falling in love with each others souls and loving them without seeing the exterior! It just makes me all giggly! XD
SplendentGoddess chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Bravo! I loved all the Cinderella undertones, even before you called yourself out on it by making the characters make Cinderella jokes. The one awesome difference, of course, is that Cinderella had known Prince Charming as an online buddy for three years. I've read Cinderella-esque stories before, and I've read the 'online friends' scenario plenty of times, but I've never seen them merged together like you did here. Well done!
inume1227 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Incredibly romantic fiction!
I loved it sooo much!
I would be delighted if you wrote a Sequel to this!
Anyways nice job man!
Christabel chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Woow...just wow.
This story is so touching and awesome...u kinda made Inuyasha seem like a good person.
Keep up the good work! _
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Hahaha
squirtlepokemon215 chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
lol. that was cute and sweet. ;-) awesome work.
pega-chan chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
This was adorable _ I honestly had completely forgotten it was supposed to be a cinderella parody till the dress part came and i was like OHHHH thats why... As always, this story was great :)