Reviews for Fan Mail
PriestessTeeTee chapter 1 . 3/11
Awesome story, loved it!
HO0T HO0T chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! XD you got ME blushing and grinning! this is soooo cute! I wish this would happen to me! not necessarily the rich/famous person part (although that would be a bonus) but the whole, falling in love with each others souls and loving them without seeing the exterior! It just makes me all giggly! XD
SplendentGoddess chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Bravo! I loved all the Cinderella undertones, even before you called yourself out on it by making the characters make Cinderella jokes. The one awesome difference, of course, is that Cinderella had known Prince Charming as an online buddy for three years. I've read Cinderella-esque stories before, and I've read the 'online friends' scenario plenty of times, but I've never seen them merged together like you did here. Well done!
inume1227 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Incredibly romantic fiction!
I loved it sooo much!
I would be delighted if you wrote a Sequel to this!
Anyways nice job man!
Christabel chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Woow...just wow.
This story is so touching and awesome...u kinda made Inuyasha seem like a good person.
Keep up the good work! _
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Hahaha
squirtlepokemon215 chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
lol. that was cute and sweet. ;-) awesome work.
pega-chan chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
This was adorable _ I honestly had completely forgotten it was supposed to be a cinderella parody till the dress part came and i was like OHHHH thats why... As always, this story was great :)
Supernatural Romance Lover chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
AW! That was purely magnificent! I was blown away of how amazing it was!
Jingyee1511 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Frankly I was so disappointed when I reached the end- though it was a happy fic I wished you could continue lengthening the oneshot to portray the two's happily ever after! but this fic is undeniably good. I was surprised to know at first that you derived your inspiration from Cinderella- it's a wonderful adaptation, truly integrating the weight of reality into the story of Kagome's life. although I confess myself a bit skeptical to find Inuyasha recognise Kagome in an instant, but the drama was nice and good nonetheless. I love how you wrote out Inuyasha's feeling to Kagome, and also how you resolved the babysitting issue. Good work! I totally see why you got so many reviews- you deserves every single one of them too.
Rainfelt aka Phoe-chan chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Amusing concept, modern Cinderella-esque. Good job!
KiraLoveless chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
That was an awesome story! Its the best inuyasha fanfic I ever read...keep up the great work
kiki-chan3410 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Omg! You can not just do that! You should turn it in to a real story! That will be so cool! But it was awesome either way! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Love. It.

Made me laugh quite a few times, too. ;) Great job in creating the banter between them. As I said: loved it!
oceanzap chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Amazing story! I screamed like a schoolgirl (well, because I am) while reading it :))

Definitely a better fairy tale version