Reviews for Fan Mail
Hahaha
squirtlepokemon215 chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
lol. that was cute and sweet. ;-) awesome work.
pega-chan chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
This was adorable _ I honestly had completely forgotten it was supposed to be a cinderella parody till the dress part came and i was like OHHHH thats why... As always, this story was great :)
Supernatural Romance Lover chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
AW! That was purely magnificent! I was blown away of how amazing it was!
Jingyee1511 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Frankly I was so disappointed when I reached the end- though it was a happy fic I wished you could continue lengthening the oneshot to portray the two's happily ever after! but this fic is undeniably good. I was surprised to know at first that you derived your inspiration from Cinderella- it's a wonderful adaptation, truly integrating the weight of reality into the story of Kagome's life. although I confess myself a bit skeptical to find Inuyasha recognise Kagome in an instant, but the drama was nice and good nonetheless. I love how you wrote out Inuyasha's feeling to Kagome, and also how you resolved the babysitting issue. Good work! I totally see why you got so many reviews- you deserves every single one of them too.
Rainfelt aka Phoe-chan chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Amusing concept, modern Cinderella-esque. Good job!
KiraLoveless chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
That was an awesome story! Its the best inuyasha fanfic I ever read...keep up the great work
kiki-chan3410 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Omg! You can not just do that! You should turn it in to a real story! That will be so cool! But it was awesome either way! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Love. It.

Made me laugh quite a few times, too. ;) Great job in creating the banter between them. As I said: loved it!
The Blue Priestess chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Amazing story! I screamed like a schoolgirl (well, because I am) while reading it :))

Definitely a better fairy tale version
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
MY GOD. this is ... im soo. i love this it was ur incredible really. THis is soo wonderful i just can't x] thank you for making this artwork you lovely person
Princessblue97 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
OMG I love this story so so much ..
it is a pity that it is just a one-shot , please consider to continue it to multi chapter :D
Megustamuffins chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Awwwww
animiction chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Amazing story! :)
I could practically feel all these feelings coursing through me as I read on. Really nice work!
Agent 0r4ng3 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
:) I really enjoyed this - thank you for writing such a wonderful story!