Reviews for Fan Mail
pixiecatost chapter 1 . 11/27
THIS WAS THE CUTEST THING EVER. THANK YOU.
Fumie Sasaki chapter 1 . 4/6
I loved your intake of the fairy tale with the characters! I enjoyed reading it!
Michiru Shiroku chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
I. Love. This.
Lady Lily Anne chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
This was amazing, the only thing that would make it better would be if the kids left their mother and went to kagome instead, because she really is not their mother. Sesshoumaru would help, if only because he adores Rin. But that's my opinion. Thanks for posting!
Kaggybearr chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
yes girl stand up for yourself! Love Kagome and Inu's special bond. Very very cute story loved it:)
LoneStorm chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
This was SO well written and made me so happy. Fantastic job with a cute story! I bet you made a lot of people smile and that's an amazing accomplishment that you should be proud of. Keep it up!
Sophie chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
Woooooo! Love this one!
VEENA4 chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
Beautiful story!
I just loved it!
Sophie chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
This is an amazing fan fic
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
That was Awsome
StarKurama chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
that was awesome.
Haibara chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
This was beautiful. And I'm so glad that Kagome won't be returning home to ungrateful Kaguya. _

So glad that I found this, and I'm so glad that you took the time to write and share it. Take care!
PriestessTeeTee chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Awesome story, loved it!
HO0T HO0T chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! XD you got ME blushing and grinning! this is soooo cute! I wish this would happen to me! not necessarily the rich/famous person part (although that would be a bonus) but the whole, falling in love with each others souls and loving them without seeing the exterior! It just makes me all giggly! XD
SplendentGoddess chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Bravo! I loved all the Cinderella undertones, even before you called yourself out on it by making the characters make Cinderella jokes. The one awesome difference, of course, is that Cinderella had known Prince Charming as an online buddy for three years. I've read Cinderella-esque stories before, and I've read the 'online friends' scenario plenty of times, but I've never seen them merged together like you did here. Well done!