Reviews for Fan Mail
R.Kay chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
your story rocked! -hearts-

I'm a happily ever after addict xD

InuYashaFangirl09 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
OMG I LOVED THIS STORY! I don't want it to be over! *whimpers* sequal? Plz? *puppy-eyes* lol
missjessicadawn chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
that was a really good story! keep writing (different stories because you made it clear that this was just a one-shot)
KREA.tive818 chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Hello! I absolutely found this tory so kawaii and amazing! I loved it and found it very addicting. Wow.. I ahven't read a good story in a while! I hope there's more stories from you to read! Ja ne.

Krea
oneandoneis37 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
aww! i
Roxine chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
This was cute, funny, and very well written. Fanfictions that make me want to read them a second time are rare, but this one, along with Perfectly Flawed, are of that kind _
Matylda Tyler chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
I loved this story! It was hilarious! Everyone would love to be in her place, right? I loved the way you presented Sango in this. Very nice.

Keep up the marvelous work!

Be well, Matylda
CagedRaven chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
I found this to be one of the most cutest stories I have ever read. Not only that it was well written I enjoyed it so much. It was great Keep up the great work!
emuhleeishazn chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
That's odd. I thought I reviewed... Oh well!

Neewayz, I enjoyed reading this story.! Actually, I LOVED reading this story. ] You did an excellent job on it.
Princess Kitty1 chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
o.o Oh... my... goodness.

Oh my... wow.

You win. What exactly?

I dunno. _

But you win. Amazing. Wonderful. I blew off my boyfriend, sleep, and my Japanese project for this.

Freakin' wow.

~*Princess Kitty1*~
Tifa Tyndal chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
I absolutely loved this! I can't think of a better way to carry out this plot. It was simply amazing. I stayed up late trying to finish it.. I don't run into that kind of fan fiction often.

You were able to portray an online relationship without it being sappy or annoying; something that's hard to do. I especially liked the way that you slipped Sango in, I can certainly see her as a bodyguard. Great idea there.

I liked how you made Inuyasha sweet without, in any way, messing up his character or personality. And even making Miroku a sort of drunk really worked well with this.

The bantering was loads of fun to read and kept the fic light, which was great in this case.

Since you kept this a one-shot it was easy to read through and I didn't get confused at all. It wasn't your normal fangirl/famous guy story and I think that's what made it so wonderful.

Anyway, in favor of keeping myself from writing too long of an email (hn, it appears I already have) I'll just say that this was extremely enjoyable to read and really well written.

God Bless! -Tifa Tyndal
demonspawn666 chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
GAH! i love cinderella esque stories! Ha, and this was ...very interesting.

I loved it, and i love your stories so i can't wait to read more of your work!
Aytheria chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
I LOVED it. Absolutely ADORED it. My god, it's brilliant. I'm fav-ing it if I can, or i'm putting you on fav. authors. Even better is if you read the last couple of bits when she comes to the dance while listening to Four Seasons from the 3rd movie, it works perfectly! I honest to god loved this. A perfect little fairy tale, and I do love fairy tales. If you ever get an idea like this again, don't hesitate to post it, i'll be watching!

Aytheria
ALL THE CUTE THINGS chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
aw w what an adorable story! I especially luv the part Shippo and Rin try to comfort Kagome...children are so cute and perceptive! *starry eyes
Fishee chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
aw that's so cute :)

definitely brightened up my sunday :D
355 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »