Reviews for Fan Mail
blueribbon98 chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Awesome one shot!

I laughed and laughed till me cheeks were sore at the ending. I needed that thanks. I would love to see a one shot sequel of after she finishes school and maybe opening her own restaurant? That would be awesome.
kusoshigua chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
...I loved this story also! So great, his mental stability will need daily checks, I'm sure. I'm surprised that a one-shot could ever be this long, but your other one-shot was about as long. This one is also going on my favorites!
Rogue0fVoid chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Loved, Loved, LOVED IT! Adorable, cute, witty, sassy, I could go on and on _
taemin chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Love, love, LOVE!
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
ah that was awesome
kitsune55 chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Okay. Before I actually write my review I want to tell you something. I'm not one of those people who always review a story. If its good enough then, yeah, I might read it. That doesn't mean that I'll review, but somehow your story caught my eye and I was unable to draw away. I became lost in the story line, feeling Kagome's and Inuyasha's hurt at either other and feeling their joy. I don't know about you but that's actually a very good thing when you can get your captured audience to start feeling the character's thoughts and feelings. This is why a lot of authors become as famous as they do. Anyway, I'm babbling, on to the review.

I liked how long the story was, but I believe that you should write a sequel. A story like this shouldn't end with just one chapter. It was a little cliche but subtly, not as much as the stories that I have been reading lately. Yours is much more refreshing. There are a few instances that you should make more clear. Like, the situation with Souta. I couldn't figure out if he was in college or in highschool. I mean it was mentioned that he was seventeen and that he had a college fund, but that was about it.

Another thing, I'll give you some advice. Don't ever write an apology of why you can't write a certain chapter right then. I'm not saying you have done this I am just telling you that that irritates people if they see that you continued on a chapter and you actually just put an author's note and that's it. Basically, just don't put an author's note up as a chapter itself. I'm just giving you some friendly advice.

For this very long review, I apologize, you probably didn't want one this long, but I felt like writing it. I do recognize talent when it shows itself, and I believe that this story has shown yours. Continue to write and why don't you think about publishing a book or two. It would be beneficial and I promise that as soon as you get the push you need that you'll be as famous as J.K. Rowling. Well, anyway, keep up the good work, and update your stories, I look forward to reading them. And if they're good enough, you'll know, because I will review them for you.

"Write injuries in dust; benefits in marble."

-Benjamin Franklin

*~Kitsune55~*
bluerelic chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
this is such a sweet, sweet story! i'm all mushy inside, lol. I'm starting to be really jealous of kagome! Good work!
1st Lieutenant Riza Hawkeye chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
loved it...i wanna know what happens after, happily ever after tho...
Demonic Half-Breed chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Another masterpiece completed! Your stories never cease to amaze me. I really hope you continue writing and don't stop!

And im waiting for that update in 'Impossible Dreams'.

im really looking forward to more stories in the future and some updates on some old stories.

well until then bye!

-DHB
Angie chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
A classic fairytale! You did a good job in making the story relate to Cinderella and also keep it's originality. I thought it was cvery clever to use Miroko to initiate "fairy godmother phase". All in all, that was a pleasurable read, I feel happy. :)
355 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24