Reviews for Balance
Of No Consequence chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I love how in character they are and how it really just seems to fit. I had never thought about how Fai and Tomoyo where you really made me think. I also like the love triangle because I always see hints of KuroFai ans KuroTomo whenever I read TRC. I think this story is brilliant and look forward to reading anything else you write.
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Magnificent story. I've never read anything like it. You wrote them so sensitively, so lovingly. I can't help but admire how fragile and strong they are through your words. Beautiful work. Thank you.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Interesting
fireblazie chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
This is so pretty. I've been swaying from KuroTomo to KuroFai for so long that it's been driving me crazy since I'm usually an OTP sort of person... but hey, this works. I love it. It's so pretty
loveoftoday chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
This is... really nice. I very much dislike Kuro/Tomoyo, (diehard kurofai fan) but the way you wrote this magnificent piece by including all three in some kind of haphazard but balanced love triangle just blows me completely away. I think I'm beginning to like this idea... I'm very impressed with this one, which caught my eye first in TRC fanfictions, leading me to explorethe rest of your genius.

Great job! I like it. n.n
illsprawl chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
"If he's mad at you, he's with you, he's paying attention."

That's my favorite line, but the rest is comparably brilliant. This...is awesome. I have no words.
drinktea chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Pretty pretty. Like all of yours.

I love that you've chosen to write Tomoyo too. And to write all three of them together makes the stories even better. The way you write them seems so natural. They are all remarkably in character, and yet you manage to draw out these other sides of them. And those sides also seem natural. It's a feat.

Sakura
jj-chan chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
OMG THIS IS AWESOME.

Well, actually, i've read this some time ago, but forgot WHO wrote it, and now that i've found you again SQUEE SQUEE SQUEE this is effing wonderful. sweeter, the second time around.

i love the way you did Kuro and Tomoyo and Fye, your writing is so in character and funny and dramatic all at once. How do you manage it?

i loved the ending, and this story will never end. it fits with those three. and the imagery you conjure with the words you use, nice and perfect. plus i love the format, it keeps things more interesting, not that it needs to.

and only three reviews? ((shakes fist)) what's WRONG with you, people? this little piece of literature is a gem!
blacksteel chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
This is actually an interesting twist. Never thought I'd ever see a love-triangle between these three (even though the thought had crossed my mind several times what with all that I hear).
Ametris chapter 1 . 3/21/2006