Reviews for The Verbose Variations of V and Evey
Freakinamask chapter 10 . 1/18/2011
Amazing.

I have nothing else to say. Only that it was amazing.
Anonymous chapter 10 . 10/26/2010
I cannot stress how much this story amazed me. I know I'm a bit late to read it, but recently I had seen the movie, read the comics and was on my way for searching for a good fanfic. I really did enjoy it and it made me cry. I really did love this story. I'm rereading it now. You've made my year. Remember, remember the fifth of November!
Moon Surfer chapter 10 . 10/25/2010
oh my god dude this was just amazing! I almost started to cry at the end I got so in to it! T.T all I'm sayin is awesome!
Melanie Swirls chapter 10 . 8/5/2010
OMG! I absolutely love this! like, completely! its amazingly written, and brilliant told and i just really love V for Vendetta so you know it works out great! AMAzing work!
iri-skywalker chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
this is the best V for Vendetta story I have ever read! BEST! And I have read it all, btw, just coming back to comment cz it was so good!
iri-skywalker chapter 10 . 4/10/2010
beautiful!
iri-skywalker chapter 9 . 4/8/2010
POOR V!
iri-skywalker chapter 8 . 4/8/2010
I have no words to describe your mastery with writing!
iri-skywalker chapter 7 . 4/8/2010
I don't wanna finish this story, it's TOO good!
iri-skywalker chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
this story is amazing, simply amazing! I am enthralled! this chapter was electric!
OxMiss PeachesXo chapter 10 . 10/9/2008
Damnit; The ending of the movie doesnt make me cry anymore but this sure as hell did! My heart aches now. This was a wonderful story! Like I said before it is hard for me to find stories about V/Evey that I can actually bare to read. This one5 stars! Lol. Go You. .

Oh and the pen name is 'Peahopeless' Just go to search and type that in under 'Authors'. It will come up. Then click on the hyperlink she has for her 'Homepage for V/Evey'. Read it in order and it is just amazing. Oh and the one with the picture of V in the snow is in the story 'Listen'. I absolutly love the art work she has in almost all of her stories. Wednesday42 and Angelcide (I believe thats their names) have some of the most beautiful artwork. Its breath-takingly stunning! The two in 'Listen' are both by Wednesday42 And they are so realistic. Especially 'Listening' The one I keep talking about of V. *sigh. Its just amazing. Lol.

But please let me know if you find the sight and if you enjoy the stories. Tho they are not mine it would be nice to talk to someone who has read them. Agh, Theyre wonderful!
OxMiss PeachesXo chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
OK I havent read this chapter yet but I wanted to tell you that there is a girl on here with the penname 'peahopeless' I believe. And on her FF page she has a link to a page that she has nothing but V and Evey storys. And let me tell you her stories are amazing! she has over a hundred storys on there some dated during the movie some at the end to get V off that damn train and then some after the end of the movie dated all the way to ten years after that faithful 5th of November. Her writing is amazing and so compelling she has ruined any of my attempts to read V and Evey stories on here. Especailly when it comes to the smut they have on here. I mean for cramity's sake V is burned from head to toe what makes ANYONE in there right mind think he can get an erection. Eh. Sorry. It's just aggrivating how dense some people are. Youre story has been the oh fifth I have attempted to read in the last 45min. None of the others did I make it past quarter of the page down. So thats telling you something. I have pretty high standards for V and Evey...

I am actually enjoying this story. And I am a VERY big fan of V and Evey. I use to cry my eyes out after watching the movie when V was on that damned train. But now after reading her stories I dont cry anymore cuz I think of those stories and how happy they were/are together. She even has pictures people drew for her there. Some of them are breath taking. My favorite has to be the one of a close up of V with the mask and hat on. Its snowing in the picture and it looks SO realistic. Its amazing. I will go to her account and make sure I have her pen name right because her work is amazing and I think you would truely appreiciate it. :-)

Oh and I know I have bad spelling. Lol. So sorry for that. And sorry for my rant. ON with the chapter. Oh and I do like your story very much. . Well written and I adore how it is in V's perspective as well as Evey's. .
xanimejunkie chapter 10 . 10/3/2008
Wow, I loved how you put in V's mind in here! It's so... wow! I can't even put it into words! Great job! .
KT chapter 10 . 2/23/2007
that must have been the best story ive ever read on fanfiction. It was so powerful and moving, great work
ratherbethedragon chapter 10 . 12/3/2006
Well done! The story & their voices were true. Hope to read more V fic from you at sometime.

Best,