Reviews for The Verbose Variations of V and Evey
Domlolly1 chapter 4 . 11/20/2016
We do see v's eyes in the movie on the part where he grabs evey when she runs out Gordon's gate we do see his eyes if you pause it and look at the persons face who grabbed evey
Ainums chapter 10 . 5/17/2016
you had me crying like a little baby this is beautiful
Ainums chapter 9 . 5/17/2016
oh god this chap made my heart aches
Eva Goblin chapter 10 . 11/1/2015
Could not stop reading...
Freakinamask chapter 10 . 1/18/2011
Amazing.

I have nothing else to say. Only that it was amazing.
Anonymous chapter 10 . 10/26/2010
I cannot stress how much this story amazed me. I know I'm a bit late to read it, but recently I had seen the movie, read the comics and was on my way for searching for a good fanfic. I really did enjoy it and it made me cry. I really did love this story. I'm rereading it now. You've made my year. Remember, remember the fifth of November!
Moon Surfer chapter 10 . 10/25/2010
oh my god dude this was just amazing! I almost started to cry at the end I got so in to it! T.T all I'm sayin is awesome!
Melanie Swirls chapter 10 . 8/5/2010
OMG! I absolutely love this! like, completely! its amazingly written, and brilliant told and i just really love V for Vendetta so you know it works out great! AMAzing work!
iri-skywalker chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
this is the best V for Vendetta story I have ever read! BEST! And I have read it all, btw, just coming back to comment cz it was so good!
iri-skywalker chapter 10 . 4/10/2010
beautiful!
iri-skywalker chapter 9 . 4/8/2010
POOR V!
iri-skywalker chapter 8 . 4/8/2010
I have no words to describe your mastery with writing!
iri-skywalker chapter 7 . 4/8/2010
I don't wanna finish this story, it's TOO good!
iri-skywalker chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
this story is amazing, simply amazing! I am enthralled! this chapter was electric!
OxMiss PeachesXo chapter 10 . 10/9/2008
Damnit; The ending of the movie doesnt make me cry anymore but this sure as hell did! My heart aches now. This was a wonderful story! Like I said before it is hard for me to find stories about V/Evey that I can actually bare to read. This one5 stars! Lol. Go You. .

Oh and the pen name is 'Peahopeless' Just go to search and type that in under 'Authors'. It will come up. Then click on the hyperlink she has for her 'Homepage for V/Evey'. Read it in order and it is just amazing. Oh and the one with the picture of V in the snow is in the story 'Listen'. I absolutly love the art work she has in almost all of her stories. Wednesday42 and Angelcide (I believe thats their names) have some of the most beautiful artwork. Its breath-takingly stunning! The two in 'Listen' are both by Wednesday42 And they are so realistic. Especially 'Listening' The one I keep talking about of V. *sigh. Its just amazing. Lol.

But please let me know if you find the sight and if you enjoy the stories. Tho they are not mine it would be nice to talk to someone who has read them. Agh, Theyre wonderful!