Reviews for What They Would Say

and cute

but ed and russell ? :'(

so going on favs x
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
How is it that u r able to put humour into ur fics so easily? Thank you so much 4 making me laugh! it really brightened up my day!
FeriWiccan chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
I was LITERALLY giggling when I read this one. This is one of the best "they-find-out-that-people-are-writing-fanfics" I've ever read!

And we ALL know that Ed is about as straight as a transmutation circle. XD
loser in the gutter chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
hahaha. i hope u dont mind, but i have been inspired! i luv it!
Sasukes Half Eaten RiceBall chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
haha,roy was funny,but hey,i cant blame him for being happy. I mean if you think sexy man smutt is good,imagine sexy man smut about YOU...yup,roys a lucky guy
RaylenEX chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
This is so funny! I love RoyEd :)
Marka.Carbondale chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Ha.

Hahahahah.

You funny.

You on crack.
Aztec Goddess chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
LOL! Geez, if Ed didn't like being gay, he shouldn't have worn those tight pants and sleeveless shirt through most of the series...And he freaked out too much to be straight when he grabbed Psiren's boob.

Hey, EdRussel sounds like an interesting challenge. Maybe I'll try someday...
DainoChild chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
LMAO that was hilarious XD
Half Human Homunculi chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
-giggling insanely- love it! I'll have to check out your other fics! -continues to giggle insanely at the contents of the oneshot-
Roy-Fan-33 chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
*falls out of chair into a series of hystarical giggles*

xD Okay okay, I'm breathing... *taks a deep breath* Still, if ROy walked in there, I'd be scared to death! (Let's face it, I've been pretty mean to him in my fics...)

But I would just sit there! Right before he torched me, I'd flash him! xD

Lol, then, I'd tie him down in my basement and force Ed to rape him, videotape it, and sell it on ebay to all of the hard-core RoyEd fans for $33 bucks a pop!

Am I the only one who finds it weird that I've planned all of this out...
VoodooPriestess chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
lmao! xD r u planning to have a "sequel":)
rawrrawr123rawr chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
XD Hilarious.

I think, in my case, that both Roy and Ed would hunt me down. And then they'd fight over who got to torture me the longest, kill me, bury me, dig me up, and kill me again.

But I like your version of what they'd say. You're still alive. XD

Uh...I'm not against EdRussel. I'm just devoted to RoyEd. xD; (I can see EdRussel...like in episode 49, the "Just come back alive!" and yeah) *cough* Anywho, I love random fics like this. :D -glomp-

-Kara
Brilliant Genius Number 7 chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Funny!

but

i need you to explain to me why people write royed fics. no-fence, i just don't understand. i'm slow. and i'm sorry.
DrgnKiyo chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
X'D This gives me inspiration... mwahahahaha