Reviews for Between Worlds
Baby-Blue-Eyes chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
Six years? You're kidding! Haha! Now I understand the Deep mMagic better, thanks to you!

Oh, long-awaited, indeed! Love Edmund! It was slave, really, not prince, and Ed knows this now. "(if Mr. Beaver told me one more time that He was "not a tame Lion" I was going to decommission his dam) Hahaha! Ditto, Ed, ditto. Woah, Edmund... what a nightmare. That was definitely some nightmare.

This fic is great! Thank you again for writing.
Baby Blue-Eyes chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
Aww! Haha! I had to say it with you! This is super sweet! Great job... as always!
Baby Blue-Eyes chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
Oh, and it sounds great here. Ah, Susan's not that bad. I'm glad you took the time to write this lovely chapter on her characters.

And Edmund's answer to the question of their titles is so true!
Baby Blue-Eyes chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Ha, 'the new Narnian Edmund', I love the way you put it so. So true. And so is the way you described Edmund intirely! All the healing is all Narnia and All Aslan's doing. The siblings' connection to each other and their bond was made even stronger, too. You are right. And the reason for Edmund being so grave, quiet... so soft-spoken? You got that one, as well. It was also said so somewhat in the LWW book, correct? "Lucy wanted to know what piece of himself he was keeping back – or what piece he was missing." Absolutely spot-on, dear author. "Yet Lucy was valiant, not stupid; the two weren't the same thing, you know." Hahaha! That one made me giggle. But though our Queen Lucy is impulsive and affectionate, that is exactly her siblings and we love her!

I really enjoyed this chapter, therefore I have no doubt that I will enjoy the whole story! Thanks a million for writing! God bless you!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
This was amazing! I love Lucy's chapter.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
continue please!
Creati0n chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
Oh! I am in love with this chapter. I think I am going to read it again right now. It's wonderful! First it's sad and dark and you can feel Edmund's pain, his tortured mind... It makes my heart ache. And then comes in Aslan and saves him! How glorious and resplending - the great Lion comes down upon his child, not worth anything really but still irreplacable in his eye. Yes, humans are not perfect and Edmund's guilt just made my love for him grow bigger. How human he is, but how sweet and brave and big-hearted.
Creati0n chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
Awww! Usually we see a high Peter, a confident, glorious Peter - Peter the truly magnificient. But it's true that he must have felt uncertain at some point - How can a 14 year old with such high responsabilities placed upon him not be?
Creati0n chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
It's funny - I don't like Susan very much but your in this chapter I can feel with her and learn to appreciate her more... Maybe next time I'll read the book I won't feel as dismissive of her?
Creati0n chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I really, really like this. I love the character of Edmund anyway and I think you did great in exploring his situation after having been forgiven - because maybe he might be the only one to not have forgiven himself...
Catapapalilar x3 chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
Oooh very nice. I am often a Lucian hermit, only peeping out beneath the rock (it can't be more than a pebble really!) occasionally. But as you took the time to review my one shot, I daresay I can take a bit of time out of my oh so busy schedule to R&R yours. Thank you for this!
Zellarest chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
I have to say, even though the three chapters before it were marvelous to say the least, the last chapter took my breath away. I did as you recommended- amazing song by the way- and the words just meant so much more. I felt Edmund's regret and, as said, "Imperfection". His dreams tore at my heart and how he felt so bad for dreaming them... it was all too much. Very realistic, and breathtakingly so. I love how the feelings and actions flowed through the words beautifully, as the pace was just right and the content even more so amazing.
You are amazing writer; it seems as though you tap into the minds of the characters themselves and it gives me the chills. In a good way, as in your fantastic writing, of course. As Edmund has always been my favorite character just for his drastic change in personality and views and his experiences (with the White Witch and nearly and unintentionally having his siblings killed and just bearing the White Witch at all, she was horrid to him specifically and just horrid in general) just made me love him instantly. And this story has amplified it tenfold. Just breathtakingly fantastic writing and just... wow.
There is nothing else more to say but that this story was heartbreakingly wonderful. And that you are, again, an amazing writer. I hope you go on to be very successful in you endeavours.
Good day to you and may all your days be fruitful! :)
Frodo's sister chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
That was a really good story. I like how you have Aslan explain to Edmund the importance of his sacrifice.
SpangleyPony chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
Lovely story :-)
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
This is good so far. I will read more.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »