Reviews for Just Another Perfect Soldier
charm13insomnia chapter 16 . 3/23
as this fic hasn't been updated in years I hold almost no hope that there will be a chapter 17 but I will say that it is a truly awesome fic and I really wish to read a chapter 17 and more
Stormblade chapter 14 . 12/5/2014
And if someone flames you, a Lemon is written about a foursome with Dumbledore, Fudge, Voldemort, and Umbridge. :p Great Story!
Rosario2634 chapter 15 . 11/13/2014
chapter 17 please!
Phantom Feline chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Oh, pardon me. It appears I have been operating under the mistaken assumption that this has been on my favorite story list for years now... Apparently, I'd only alerted it! How awful!

This has got to be my favorite story in this crossover section, just so you know. I mean, I might /actually/ give a part of my black little soul if I thought I could get you to update again; /that/ is how much I enjoy reading this. As a matter of fact, I'm on my annual read-through right now! (And it is very worth it.)
Midnightweasel chapter 16 . 9/21/2014
I really hope you will update this fiction. I really like the plot and hope this story are not abonded
TRYTHIS GUNDAM W chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
/series/gundam-wing
Cowpog-GreenBean chapter 16 . 7/15/2014
It's so disappointing that this hasn't been updated in so long, it's one of my favourite stories on this site! I don't usually like serious angsty stories but I just love this. Wish it would update soon...
rtyuio chapter 15 . 6/9/2014
try this has gundam in it.
/gundam-wing-episode-1?src2
Rosebud1991 chapter 16 . 6/1/2014
Harry/Heero please
Niku13 chapter 16 . 4/19/2014
To answer the quiz you have going: I'd like an update, any update, please.
Blood Demon Alchemist chapter 16 . 3/19/2014
Please update soon! This story is awesome!
Rosario2634 chapter 16 . 2/18/2014
next chapter of just another perfect soldier please!
Menjiko chapter 16 . 2/14/2014
Please update
Kittens Kat chapter 16 . 2/11/2014
THIS IS A REALLY GOOD STORY AND I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE! THANK YOU!
DGfleetfox chapter 16 . 1/25/2014
Hope you take this up again, you still have interested readers : )
1,036 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »