Reviews for Just Another Perfect Soldier
wildtrance chapter 3 . 1/11
What's going on with Harry's mind sounds very similar to my own. Almost split personality but you are aware the entire time and they are aware too but only one is motivating your actions. It's as far as I can tell it's a mix of MPD and Schizophrenia. Harry is also dealing with mild paranoia and PTSD. Honestly they are just showing themselves they have been there since he was eleven. I mean, he killed a man; granted it was self-defense but he still killed Quirrel by burning him to death. And considering the amount of sh!t the Dursleys put him through I would paranoid too... abuse makes you cautious.
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 3 . 9/19/2016
Seems like Harry has developed SPD.
Deathofhope chapter 16 . 7/21/2016
Please, please, please, please, please start working on this story again. I *need* to find out what happens after I know it's been 7 years but please, can you put an update for this story?
BiddiBiddi JJ chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
Oh no! Save the gay Harry's! XD
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 16 . 3/17/2016
this very good

Kaito is hungry wants to eat
phoenixfire2390 chapter 16 . 2/28/2016
Okay I love this fic do you ever plan on finishing it
Unimportant chapter 16 . 9/22/2015
I wonder if this is ever to be continued. Just like the last cross-fic was stoped years ago but you haven't listed as abandoned, I will just have to cope with another story ever uncompleted. Wish you would finnish it eventually, It would be sad to let sit and rott like it is now.
TigerZodiacAnimeGuru chapter 16 . 5/3/2015
Hello!
Just re-read this one again, and I have one thing to say:

PLEASE COME BACK~~~~~~! DX I MISS THIS ONE!

Thank you for listening. Carry on. XD

~TZAG
charm13insomnia chapter 16 . 3/23/2015
as this fic hasn't been updated in years I hold almost no hope that there will be a chapter 17 but I will say that it is a truly awesome fic and I really wish to read a chapter 17 and more
Stormblade chapter 14 . 12/5/2014
And if someone flames you, a Lemon is written about a foursome with Dumbledore, Fudge, Voldemort, and Umbridge. :p Great Story!
Rosario2634 chapter 15 . 11/13/2014
chapter 17 please!
Phantom Feline chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Oh, pardon me. It appears I have been operating under the mistaken assumption that this has been on my favorite story list for years now... Apparently, I'd only alerted it! How awful!

This has got to be my favorite story in this crossover section, just so you know. I mean, I might /actually/ give a part of my black little soul if I thought I could get you to update again; /that/ is how much I enjoy reading this. As a matter of fact, I'm on my annual read-through right now! (And it is very worth it.)
Midnightweasel chapter 16 . 9/21/2014
I really hope you will update this fiction. I really like the plot and hope this story are not abonded
TRYTHIS GUNDAM W chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
/series/gundam-wing
Cowpog-GreenBean chapter 16 . 7/15/2014
It's so disappointing that this hasn't been updated in so long, it's one of my favourite stories on this site! I don't usually like serious angsty stories but I just love this. Wish it would update soon...
1,044 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »