Reviews for I'm Your Fool
MumuDesuyo chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
More moooore TuT I was all like 'AWWWWWWW'
Creeper J chapter 2 . 7/13/2008
pretty good
chemiskorpion0002 chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
) go ahead make 'M'! you're goo anyway..

nice chapter!
chemiskorpion0002 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
his "i love you" is so pure..

its ringing in my ears...

Lost to the Hoping chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
I'm a Gin nutt, honestly. My third fave shinigami. Only Jou shirou and Byakuya come before him.
MandyFreckles chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
aww, no! Gin is the hottest! and your fic is the greatest ;D

I really think Gin was cute as I child, just look at him smiling down at his an-chan when they first met

well, in my opinion, no need to rate it M, you used a lot of metaforical (sp?) expressions

I love it! D

so sweet and sexy!

sorry if my English is not so 's not my first language, you know

keep up with the good work! o/
Breezybiatch chapter 2 . 5/4/2007
how sweet, and sad cause the reality is they're separeated :'(
Breezybiatch chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
how cute!
Sapphire of Autumn chapter 2 . 10/2/2006
Awesomeness! Write more!
Benihime chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
Hello! Beni (Bethany) here. Haha. This is really really PRETTY! Me gusta mucho! Tee hee hee. I know exactly how you feel! My partner...Hime cannot stand Ichi & thinks that he's butt ugly! Of course I go into one of my notorious rages & lash out at her. Tee hee hee. I don't understand how people can't see his sexiness! Oh my God, I love Ichimaru Gin to death...& Matsumoto, too! Lol.

Also, I tend to write certain British expressions, which really tick off Hime. So our stories have to be edited like eight thousand times. Lol.

Awesome story, absolutely fantastic! I eagerly await your next saga.

-Yours &c.

Benihime, The Crimosn Princess
Behold the Crazed Fiend chapter 2 . 4/3/2006
hehe don't worry, i think gin's hawt too.

but i dunno, he's really not abarai renji material.

si~gh. abarai renji...
floofyMiko chapter 2 . 4/2/2006
Aww...so nice 3. Really lovely as it is, it's just that everytime I read a sweet GinRan, it turns bittersweet...you know, that whole tragic romance thing where everythings wonderful at the beginning, then later on, you know...yeah lOlz. But this was relaly good, so I hope there's more soon!
YLCourt chapter 2 . 4/2/2006
Wow potential for some smexy acts between Gin and Rangiku make it M indeed... so u can write more, lol ;

Anyways, update soon :p i like this story... ~ added to my fav :D
juz-dream chapter 2 . 4/2/2006
yo! nice chapter. hope u're updating soon.

Looking forward to the nxt chap!
amazonian rush chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Hey, like the way you used the bold letters to display their thoughts. Job well done!