Reviews for Borrowed
espanamazing chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Ahaha, that was cute! And I don't generally like yuri, but Mimi makes me smile. I've recently come to like Mimiyako, and ocassionally some other couples.
XxPriscillaxX chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
XD. How an excelent form to start a review. Well now the review.

I love this fic, is so hard to find a good Mira in this page and 'this' is defenitly a good Mira; with this I have read six good fics of this Fandom.

What i like about this fic: the word sailor moon in it (lol only joking); well i like how you focus in the japanesse's super cute, short and sexy uniform and the Mr Ishida incident (is not his fault isn't?). Sora pov great and Mimi is great only because is 'her'.

I need to say thanks.

newxyorkxloser chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Oh my gosh.. that was so CUTE!

Especially the kiss, that so many people manage to absolutely butcher in so many different ways.. you made it totally perfect.

I loved it.
SerenityFrogLuvr3 chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Oh wow, brilliantly written. You have a real talent! And you make the couple very realistic, nothing too mushy. And it was... not funny, but very witty. Although the part about Matt's dad was kinda creepy, but still nessisary. Bravo.
BioDragon chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Bwahahahaha! BWAHAHAHA! Oh my sides they burn! Two thumbs up! Hahaha!
ChibiChloe chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
So sweet! Nice fic, I enjoyed it a lot *o*
Slayer chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
*gets image ... has nose bleed...girlfriend glares at me* ek T_T lol I like it heehee I'd love to see that scene animated lol keep it up _
kttykiwi chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
oh god how i enjoyed that...tee hee
Sapphos-Daughter chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
I laughed so hard when I read this. Great job.
JinjoJess chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Haha, this story made me happy. It was very tongue in cheek (which I love), everyone was in character, and it starred my pet pairing...what's not to love?

I'd really love it if you'd attempt a longer story; the world really is lacking in good Mira fanfiction.
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
This is a cute and funny story. Please make some more. Sora and Mimi forever.
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Absolutely wonderful. It's so sweet to see some shoujo ai, and even better to see it without some shounen-ai tacked on to 'get the guys out of the way' or something like that. Everyone was in character, and it was quite amusing as well. An enjoyable read.
The.Hoppy chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Awesome. The stories you write are just so...perfect. You can just _see_ it happening, and if it did you'd laugh. Poor Sora. XD
Dark Qiviut chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
I think that by your summary, that you watch a bit *too* much cartoons. :P

Very good story, Salmon. It was funny and in-character in a way. Mr. Ishida watching Sailor Moon? While it was targeted for males in Japan, I can't resist giggling at the sight. *giggles*

Sora's thoughts involving Mr. Ishida were also interesting. Doubts and thinking about Mr. Ishida acting a little... improper in front of the Takenouchi child. That was quite funny.

And, I liked how you described the fluffy kiss between Mimi and Sora and how *elegant* you made it. Despite recording a few words, the picture of the kiss was very vivid. They must be having a really fun time, I assume. ;)

I enjoyed this fanfic. Very fluffy in romance, accurate in characterization, and vivid in immagination and imagery. Great job!
xReadItAndWeepx chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
This is going on my faves! I haven't read a really good Mira fic in a long while! Especially a more reccent one. This was just too good. You have real talent.

If you like shounen ai/shojo ai could you maybe read and reveiw my two stories: God Called IN Sick Today(SoraxMimixHikari, Taito, Kensuke, Takari) and La Boheme(Mira, Jyoushirou, Taito, Daikeru, Hiyako, and slight Mimi/OC, Yamajou, Takari, and Kensuke.)?

I want to see more stories from you in the future...