Reviews for Existence
xxPastelSTARxx chapter 34 . 10/18/2013
WOW! AMAZING STORY! I LOVED IT! In the first few chapters I was a little bit skeptical, since I didn't know what to expect and it felt really dark and gritty for my tastes. I am so glad I kept reading though! After I think the 6th chapter or so, it really picked up! I loved how you developed the characters and made them your own without really changing who they were. The suspense kept me on the edge of my seat and I enjoyed the ride.

Thanks for the story! :)
Dreams and Fantasy chapter 34 . 7/2/2012
This story is really good and so sad i'm gald i read it.
Mafanatic chapter 34 . 3/17/2012
Great story, however it is unfortunate that this does happen in real life i.e detained for no reason (not the power ranger related stuff of course! )
1991-Old-school-kid chapter 34 . 1/12/2012
Love this story! A sequel would hav been great... especially if they found zack & trini on the way 2 mexico...

But this story was awesome! Really enjoyed it!
wildmess chapter 34 . 7/22/2011
This has to be one of the most disturbing yet enticing pieces I have ever had the pleasure to stumble across. It’s been quite an adventure and I had only started this story thinking about reading 5 chapters every couple of days, but I was pulled in by your creative sentences and enthusiastic dialog between characters. So many twists and turns were taken in every chapter that I just couldn’t fathom the idea of only reading 5 chapters every couple of days, but found myself hitting the next chapter button over and over for 34 chapters straight not noticing as the sun had set as I was lost in another world for less than 24 hours. A world you had created.

This story is a work of art, phenomenal, hell a masterpiece all its own! The thought that the beloved power rangers died and were still living through the lives of clones that were conjured up by the IBI is pure genius. Than to think that Jason and Kimberly had perished although heartbreaking turned out to be a complete lie because the two actually survived the final battle (A battle that should have wiped them completely out only to show that Jase and Kim are probably the most strongest out of all Rangers and that’s saying a lot) and instead of being allowed to live they were used as experiments-You’re a mastermind.

I could see a sequel happening to this story; perhaps, finding Trini and Zack, Jason and Kimberly more advanced than were the story had left them, a probable Tommy/Kim romance, clone-Billy finding out the new identities of the ex-power rangers and hauling their asses back, and even Jones/Zedd taking over, but in the end- your end- I find the way you decided to close this story suits it better than any sequel that might come along.

Thank you so very much for writing a story this wonderful and allowing readers such as myself at having the chance, damn it the privilege of getting to experience such creativeness. Thank you again.
brankel1 chapter 34 . 3/31/2011
Great job.
JEnnie chapter 34 . 12/26/2010
Just found the story and WOW! It is amazing. I really do hope you still plan on doing a sequel!
TheseAreTheDaysWorthLiving chapter 34 . 11/22/2010
I just finished reading and wanted to say THANK YOU for such a wonderful story! I truly loved it! Your writing is absolutely amazing... don't even know how to describe it! Thanks so much and congrats! The way you showed them all, their indivudual feelings, their happiness, their pain... It was a beautiful journey! )
TheseAreTheDaysWorthLiving chapter 31 . 11/22/2010
What a nightmare they're living! I wonder what will happen now...
TheseAreTheDaysWorthLiving chapter 30 . 11/22/2010
OMG! This could truly become a book! It's amazing! I'm fascinated! Can't stop reading... LOL
TheseAreTheDaysWorthLiving chapter 25 . 10/7/2010
These final thoughts of Tommy were great... It really described I guess what them all were feeling at the same time: "will it all be worth? After all, can they do it?". I love the way you write and this is getter just better and better!
TheseAreTheDaysWorthLiving chapter 21 . 10/4/2010
Wow! This is all too great! I'm loving it...
TheseAreTheDaysWorthLiving chapter 13 . 9/22/2010
This is getting better and better! I'm loving it! I wonder what kind of Zedd is that one! LOL
TheseAreTheDaysWorthLiving chapter 9 . 9/20/2010
What happened to Kim and Jase? Suspense LOL I'm worry about Trini... Hope they can get out of there fast! )
TheseAreTheDaysWorthLiving chapter 8 . 9/20/2010
It's really scary right now! What will they do? They're so helpless that none can see a way out of this... OMG! LOL