Reviews for Never leave Misty!
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
This is really good I don't usally like AAML but I liked this fic. Very nice fic
Buff Norris chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Great story!

I've always heard that Misty's official last name was Williams. Thought most authors use Waterflower, from the title of the episode "The Waterflowers of Cerulean City." However, which ever one it is doesn't matter in the long run as it will some day be changed to Ketchum. (I hope. _)

AAML 4Ever!
Mommy Silver chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Not my usual fandom, but very nice story! great!
WeirdDutchGuy chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
I've read both the English and the Dutch versions of this story. I must say I like your writing style. Short, but sweet, and I'm a guy, so take that as a very rare comment I don't usually make. Romance normally isn't my thing, but I can appreciate a good piece such as this. Surprisingly the characters remained in character, which is hard to do when writing a romantic piece about a non-romantic anime (well, not counting Brock).

As for the PS, AAML stands for Ash And Misty Love, another commenly used term is AAMRN (Ash And Misty Romance Novel). As for last names, I believe most authors use Misty Waterflower and Brock Slate. Though I could be wrong, I swear I heard Flint (Brock's dad) say his last name once in the anime...

Anyway, it's a pity I'm not into any of your other fandoms, as you put it. I'd like more of your work, but the subjects just don't appeal to me. Another pity that Pokémon isn't something you normally write about. Oh well, c'est la vie.

WeirdDutchGuy
Magical Destiny chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
AAML stands for Ash and Misty Love. Oh great story! Misty's last name is Wallflower I think.
Hissora chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Nice story! I think its cute! I give it 9 out of 10! Please check out my poke story. It has misty too.
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
This is a cute and funny story. Please make some more. Ash and Misty forever.
Lord Destroyer chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Well, obviously Gary's last name is Oak, since he is Professor Oak's grandson...although I haven't the foggiest about the professor's first name. Ash's mom is Deliah Ketchum, I haven't a clue about Brock's last name, but I think according many writers, Misty's last name is Waterflower. Not a lot of the characters were actually given last names, only a few were.
gigiketchup chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Hehehe... great fanfic! I wanna see the next chapter soon D . Kisses *
Radish Earrings chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
i LOVE it!

wahay!

i didn't know they had 2nd names...

i mean, i knew they had too have last names but, ya know what I mean!
tibblez chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
great story it was soo funny i loved it!

and AAML stands for Ash And Misty Love

just so you know and all

keep writing