Reviews for Gaara's New Friends

CCAP
bravewings chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Nice and funny.
Annasvip chapter 8 . 2/6/2011
This is one of the funniest stories I've ever read so far! Great job! Poor of the Konoha citizens... but it will be even worse for the Sand Village. Anyway, this idea based on Gaara's lack of social skills was great. Thanks for writing!
midnightRAIIN chapter 8 . 1/19/2010
This is amazing. I laughed all the way through. Gaara's so cute xD I really don't wanna see what's going to happen when Gaara takes on HOW TO: WOO FRIENDS INTO LOVERS. Ok. I lied. I really wanna read. Can this story spawn babies too? Please?
LacrimosaDiesIlla chapter 5 . 1/12/2010
LOL I LOVE GAARA HUMOR. I WANT TO LOL REALLY LOUD BUT MY PARENTS WILL THINK I'VE GONE CRAZY AND I'M SUPPOSED TO BE ASLEEP. LOLOL. XD
maddie chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
thats so funny!
CherryNekoChan chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
this is absolutely friggin' hilarious! my brother's reading it and he's on the floor laughing his ass off! My fiance is loving it too! perfect thing to read when you need to be cheered up.
XXTheCucumberFairyXX chapter 8 . 4/13/2007
oh no! poor Sunagakure, they really won't know what hit them...
All Alone in the Rain chapter 8 . 1/12/2007
I really loved, I also laughed my butt off! Great JOB!
iFo0l chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
ahah omfg

this shud be a story bout sai!

lmao i think soo since u no..he actually has a book like that P
SeparatedCow chapter 2 . 10/4/2006
Gaara...gaara...what won't he do?

This is so funny...I shall venture to the next chapter!
Ishanatur chapter 8 . 9/17/2006
omg i almost died Ino and Sasukes were the best that part about him being with ino the whole time and nothing had happened i almost fell off the bed

good job
XxnightshadexX chapter 8 . 9/11/2006
omg!so funny!xD are ya gonna make a sequel? i hope you do!.

-XxnightshadexX
Athame Kunoichi chapter 8 . 9/5/2006
Yeah! ROcking Fiale, AWESOEM FIC! WHOO!
darkYuYubaka chapter 8 . 8/29/2006
NO! T.T This CAN'T be the end! I hate endings! They make me cry like this did. It was so hilarious. You were such a good humor author! I thought the part about the book spawning was funny. I'll miss reading your story and will probably re-read it soon. T.T